An Evening with Glenn Hughes - UK 2011

• 'An Evening With Glenn Hughes'
    'A solo acoustic performance and excerpts from his life story'
    Live Music & Spoken Word

Glenn will play some intimate acoustic gigs in the UK in November. He will also talk about his Autobiography and his life story.

So far there are 3 officially confirmed dates, with more to follow:

November 2011

14th Leicester Square Theatre - London, UK - Box Office: 08448 733433

15th Glee Club - Birmingham, UK - Box Office: 0871 472 0400

16th Glee Club - Cardiff (Wales), UK - Box Office: 0871 472 0400

• Thanks for the info, would love to see one of these type of show's !
    Hopefully get something further North ;) ?

Keith.

A Speed King On The Highway (Star)

• Friends ~ its true... I'm playin' some acoustic shows in the UK @ intimate theatres in November. I'll bring my voice and Guitar. So many songs to choose from for these acoustic shows. I'm gettin' excited to play them for you, the way they were originally written.

The Paperback of my Book will be on sale @ the shows and I'll be signing copies ~ this tour is to thank all GH fans for their love. C U soon.

G

• Not been to the Glee Club before so looking forward to a new venue :)

I've ordered the book from Amazon so hope it turns up before the show! :eek:

Currently listening to the album Wolfmother by Wolfmother

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• 2 more dates are now officially confirmed :cool1:

November 2011

20th
    Glee Club - Nottingham, UK - Box Office: 0871 472 0400

22nd Band On The Wall - Manchester, UK - Box Office: 0161 834 1786

• So many songs to choose from for these acoustic shows. I'm gettin' excited to play them for you, the way they were originally written.

Thank you so much! I'm really, really looking forward to your show in London. And I would be over the moon if one or more of the following songs would make it into your selection (together with some biographical background):

This Time Around
    I Don't Want To Live That Way Again
    Where There's A Will
    So Much Love To Give
    Golden One (I promise I wouldn't pass out and hit the floor if you sing this one live...well...I'd try not to...:D)

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Would love to have gone to the Cardiff show but it is the same day as YES are playing in Bristol so tickets have already been bought for this one. Would be a good idea for who books the shows to check if there are not any "rival" gigs nearby as I think I will not be only one who is affected here !!!

• My reaction on hearing this? Unparalleled glee. How happy? Think Snoopy dance. That happy :)
    Although I'm fairly sure my opinion won't change the set-list, hearing 'this house' acoustic would be awesome ;)

• David,

Do you know if any more shows will be announced? I'm waiting to see if there will be any shows in Scotland. If I know for sure there won't be, I'll buy a ticket for Manchester.

Ian

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!