BCC Live Over Europe DVD / Blu-ray

• Black Country Communion
    will release its first concert DVD, "Live Over Europe", on October 24th, 2011 (Blu-ray to follow November 15th) on the J&R Adventures imprint.

The two-DVD live set was filmed with 14 HD cameras and 5.1 Surround Sound during the band's debut tour in the Summer of 2011. Over three nights, playing to packed venues in the German cities of Hamburg, Munich and Berlin, the 18-song set list (17 originals and one cover) hits on both of Black Country Communion's albums - 2010's debut and 2011's sophomore release "2".

Bonus features include an exclusive 28-page collector's booklet and DVD with a 20-minute "behind-the-scenes" featurette and photo collection.

Producer Kevin Shirley explains:

We saw that this live act could be an awesome force of nature to behold; one that promised legendary performances like those of our heroes of classic rock. The plan was to get them out there for the entire world to hear. Records allow a certain musical finesse, but live performance promises so much in the very transient nature of a gig; chances are taken, boundaries are crossed and the most exciting performances explode. Two studio albums built a repertoire big enough for a full concert which allowed us to unleash the monster for all the world to see and feel.

"Live Over Europe" track listing:

1. Revolution Of The Machine (Intro)
    2. Black Country
    3. One Last Soul
    4. Crossfire
    5. Save Me
    6. The Battle For Hadrian's Wall
    7. Beggarman
    8. Faithless
    9. Song Of Yesterday
    10. I Can See Your Spirit
    11. Cold
    12. The Ballad Of John Henry
    13. The Outsider
    14. The Great Divide
    15. Sista Jane
    16. Man In The Middle
    17. Burn
    18. Smokestack Woman (Credits)

Bonus Features

- Forging BCC - The Making of "Live Over Europe"
    - Photo Collection - Live On Tour
    - Photo Collection - Behind The Scenes

As part of J&R Adventures' strategy to use social media as an integral part of the initial marketing launch of "Live Over Europe", they created the Facebook BCC event page. Facebook members can join the page here to receive an exclusive glimpse of the new DVD and a chance to download the live free track "Song Of Yesterday".

More info. over @ http://www.bccommunion.com

• So cool...the bonus sounds really great as well! Just the right stuff for some cold and rainy winter evenings to warm up at home! :thumbup:
    But they shouldn't have prewashed the cover though...:p

Edit: Just saw that announcement on MarketWatch:
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/black-co…2011-2011-09-01

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Over three nights, playing to packed venues in the German cities of Hamburg, Munich and Berlin, ...

As far as I could see from the trailer, there must be some material from Vigevano, Italy, on the DVD as well. This would explain the title - Live Over Europe instead of Live Over Germany :confused:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• cant wait for this-now i can concentrate on the whole band-had to watch glenn last time-

• The moment I finish watchin' the entire BCC concert footage, I'll post... already saw the extras (bonus) its fun! And great stories... and yes... its Blu-Ray + DVD... all very much Hi-Def... its a live CD too... all released October 24th... GH

Pre-order on September 13th http://bccommunion.com/store

• The moment I finish watchin' the entire BCC concert footage, I'll post... already saw the extras (bonus) its fun! And great stories... and yes... its Blu-Ray + DVD... all very much Hi-Def... its a live CD too... all released October 24th... GH

Pre-order on September 13th http://bccommunion.com/store

Just finished watchin' the BCC full concert + bonus feature, so full of life and energy ~ so proud of our Band of Brothers... so proud.

• :bow: what a killer, i`m still there at the Opera-House in July.......the DVD will warm my soul during fall and winter....thanks Glenn :thumbup:

• Some sources mention that there will be probably a Vinyl Edition (not confirmed) of BCC over Europe. That would be nice :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Some sources mention that there will be probably a Vinyl Edition (not confirmed) of BCC over Europe. That would be nice :thumbup:

That's what I'm hoping for too. Would make a nice fat package like Phoenix Rising.

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!