Solo album in 2012?

• Do you guys know when Glenn is going to work on his next solo album? In recent interviews Glenn's been saying that the next BCC album will come out in early spring of 2013; so I assume he may put his solo album out in 2012? Any input is appreciated.

• A solo album in the meantime will be superb :thumbup:

Glenn said in a French newspaper that he will be on a solo tour without a new solo album (he will not play songs from "BCC" on this tour) and after he will writing directly the BCC "3" album

• Glenn said in a French newspaper that he will be on a solo tour without a new solo album (he will not play songs from "BCC" on this tour) and after he will writing directly the BCC "3" album

absolutly right :thumbup: ;)

• My French partner translated a French interview (probably the same on one) where he made it clear he simply won't have the time to write enough songs to cover a solo album and a BCC album. Whilst I know Glenn probably has a huge catalogue of unreleased songs and ideas, you have to admire him for maintaining some quality control. I'd love another solo album, but I'm also pleased that he sees a further BCC album in his future. He also stated that he can only be in this band if it tours.

• It would be nice if Joe was as dedicated to BCC as Glenn seems to be! :)

Joe has had a couple solo albums out since the first BCC album & has done

a joint solo album with someone which comes out soon, or is out! I don't

know why Glenn doesn't just record all the songs he wrote for a solo LP

just before he joined BCC :huh: I remember him saying he had written about

30 great songs which showed the 'Real Glenn Hughes'. I think it's a

mistake not to put out some new solo stuff & still do solo tours!

Just my opinion! I really do like the new BCC. It is much better than the

first, which I really wasn't all that impressed with. At first I loved it, but

after a few plays, I quickly lost interest in it. Not so with the new one! :thumbup:

SCOTT

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!