Happy Birthday Lioness

• :cool: i'm late, but best wishes for you lioness!
    You are indeed a busy soul here on the forum and it's always pretty fine, what you're posting.
    Also the Jon Lord topic you're writing about with the lot videos are great joy for a lot i think.
    Hey :champers: a new good year, and may your dreams come all true!

regards

Sigurd

• Sorry I missed your birthday Yvonne - hope you had a wonderful day ;)

And thank you for so many excellent and informative posts. I don't comment much but do always give thanks :thumbup:

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thank you, dear friends, for all your birthday wishes :bow:

Shirl, hope your recovery is going well. Keep your head up and remember: Every cloud has a silver lining :heart:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Am I the latest to congrat? Well, better late than never... ;)
    Hope you had a real nice birthday and the following year will bring a lot of joy and nice surprises for you! :rose:

I'm always amazed about all the informations that you find in the net and post here. Thanks a lot for that, you are a real good Sherlock Holmes for finding rare treasures about GH and BCC :claphands

Best wishes, Heidi

• Thanks Christian. Eeeeehhm, though I'm a "Kraut", why would I eat Sauerkraut on my birthday? :D
    I've heard that "weeny with kraut" is a popular snack in the US, guess it must be something like a hot dog.

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Thanks Christian. Eeeeehhm, though I'm a "Kraut", why would I eat Sauerkraut on my birthday? :D
    I've heard that "weeny with kraut" is a popular snack in the US, guess it must be something like a hot dog.

quite easy, when someone comes late for bd-congratulations we Austrian`s ask him : have ya eaten Sauerkraut , no joke :p

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!