Bohemian birthday wishes

• Thanks to all the beautiful people who have sent me birthday wishes - spent in hospital alas!

About to go into hospital in the next week for major surgery so keep your fingers, arms, legs, eyes and toes crossed!!

My birthday parcel arrived this morning Kevin - wicked! :eek:

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• :cool:shirl, i can imagine how you feel at the moment.
    My best wishes for health and good treatment for you,
    and be sure you`re never alone, the angels are around.
    regards
    Sigurd

• Shirl, my dear, really no good news you're posting here. Keep your head up! Wish you the best of luck and will think of you. And please, as soon as you feel up to it, let us know how you are. :lips:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• :cool:shirl, i can imagine how you feel at the moment.
    My best wishes for health and good treatment for you,
    and be sure you`re never alone, the angels are around.
    regards
    Sigurd

Sigurd,
    With the angels around, you can surely mean nobody else than us here! ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• ;)lioness, certainly i mean not us to be the angels around.
    Ok, let's talk about angels, when we are desperate and lonely, when we're feeling like crowling on the darkest ground they are around.
    They help us getting through.
    To believe is the key for understanding.
    But , the first step into wisdom is, to accept that we know nothing.
    And..., doubt on your doubt , is not so bad i think.

regards
    Sigurd

• About to go into hospital in the next week for major surgery so keep your fingers, arms, legs, eyes and toes crossed!!

Received word that Shirl is back home from surgery and understandably in rest and recuperation. GH fan forum family please lift her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks

• Good news that she is home again. My prayers are with here. Hope you will get better soon Shirl: all the best to you :)

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• I've just received an extremely heartfelt message from geosoulberlin, a new young lady on the forum, about my recent cancer surgery. You will never know just how much your private message meant to me Heidi - you don't know me but made the effort to find out about me ... my faith on here is restored.

God bless you sweetheart x

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Shirl, you make me speechless. The rest is said in another mail to you :thanx:
    And also thanks for the "new young lady", even though only one of the three words is right - I'm pretty new here :D
    Beary hugs from Bearlin,
    Heidi

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!