Check out "Burn" on this !

• she's a lot prettier than Blackmore .........and deserves to be encouraged rather than criticized.

I for one would be happy to be able to play like that - so grow up Wolfy please.

• Thanks for the link; aged 7 when she started. Not bad, eh?

I only ever sang in a band way back when, and the closest I got to playing (acoustic) guitar was when I was 16. I had no patience then and thought I could just pick it up and play like Cat Stevens ... more like an alley cat.

I'll just watch the experts instead :bow:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• she's a lot prettier than Blackmore .........and deserves to be encouraged rather than criticized.

I for one would be happy to be able to play like that - so grow up Wolfy please.

Jeez, i didn't realise putting a personal opinion of someones playing on here was now childish :huh: :(

What's the difference between saying i didnt like one of her tracks to saying i dont like one of Glenn's or anybody else's? :confused: :( :huh:

I don't recall being told to grow up on any other posts when i haven't liked the song or album.

It's a bit rich saying grow up when you say she's prettier than Blackmore :rolleyes: Very grown up :rolleyes: What's that got to do with it? :huh:

If she was ugly it would be ok to say i don't like her music? :confused:

I bet you're not even a real Dr!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Of course I'm not a real Doctor, it's just that I'm really pretentious and a bit of a berk really.

Beside I think she plays well, better than me - and that's not hard admittedly.

Give the girl some encouragement Wolfy, and remember we all gotta start somewhere.

:cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!