• hi everyone,

I don't know whether this is the appropriate section in the forum to post this topic or not but anyway I'm sorry if i wrote in the wrong section,

um...Glenn mentioned in his last tweet

Ok puppies:now I can tell you why I fasted: I have just left the hospital from havin' a colonoscopy/endoscopy: test results great, take care

I just wanted to say I wish you well BIG daddy and I hope you are OK and fine and nothing bad happened concerning your health.

I can't deny that when i read that tweet about Glenn having a colonoscopy is a bit worrying :huh: but any way I wish you well Big daddy and I hope every thing is fine and OK,

Prayers and good energy and vibrations to ya and all of your familly,

yours in rock from U.K, sally

From now on....

:guitarmet \m/

• Whether it's the appropriate section or not: I share your thoughts, Sally! Let's just hope that Glenn is one of the few men (ahem :rolleyes: ) who is taking his annual check-ups seriously :bye:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Ahhh...I remember my time with the three-foot long camera. Actually I don't remember, they gave something to relax me so I'd stay half awake to help change positions when needed, I ended up zonking right out...thankfully.

It's good news that both ends of Big Daddy are in good shape. I hope Gabi went out and got him some baby powder :D

Chip

• It's good news that both ends of Big Daddy are in good shape. I hope Gabi went out and got him some baby powder :D

:claphands YEA I second that ....Gabi is in charge of taking care of our Glenn's health

thank you!

From now on....

:guitarmet \m/

• :cool: the best wishes and all the love of the center of the universe to you Glenn. Sometimes we have to cross stony streets on our way, but we are not alone. Take care and the best wishes to your wife and family too.

regards
    Sigurd

• I was thinking about this yesterday and said a little prayer, also. I need to get my butt in and do the same.

Rock on, Glenn. Trying to think of a good place to vacation and see you play.

Roger you could always head up my way in June. You have a place to stay if you do. We are doing the Starland Ballroom in NJ on the 18th and 9:30 Club in DC on the 19th.

• ... I need to get my butt in and do the same ...

:lol:

Yep, don't go without your butt! :p

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!