Solo Euro tour FALL 2011

• from Matteo Filippini's facebook page: "in concerto col grande Glenn Hughes a Novembre per 3 date italiane!! Maggiori info a seguire!"

three italian dates in November with Glenn!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

B4 I disapear into the 'ol Boudoir..I have a lil more news..I shall be touring with my solo band (electric) in the Spring~then BCC tour..GH

:) :thumbup: :lips: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Don't jump too high...unless you are already jumping for the BCC tour which might (hopefully) be across Europe again? That would be great indeed! :thumbup:

But the solo tour (electric) in spring was already mentioned as a US tour - so in Europe and elsewhere we might just get some new video clips - which won't be bad, too. ;)

Greetz, Heidi

P.S.: Could someone please stop that Goooooooooooolden One in my head?

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• But the solo tour (electric) in spring was already mentioned as a US tour

No it wasn't! USA is now most likely in '013 (solo wise), but they'll no doubt be some appearances in between.

Anyway, what Glenn is saying is that he'll be touring next Spring; electric with his solo band in the UK and Europe, then following that in the Summer, there will be another tour with BCC. As for fine details... all in good time ;) but for those going to the UK acoustic gigs in November, you'll no doubt have a perfect opportunity to ask him yourself :thumbup:

• Yeeeaahaaah!!! :bouncer::clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
    I think Glenn mentioned The US tour in that WMMT audio-file and you wrote: "...USA Glenn Hughes solo tour next year (maybe)..."

Well, I feel a bit sorry for the US fans now but I have to admit that this statement of yours made my day! :bouncer:
    BCC this summer twice, Glenn on his own in November, Glenn with band in spring and BCC again next summer?
    I will never moan again, if that really happens! Promised! :D :D :D

And - if I get the chance - I will ask Glenn personal unless he tells it at the end of his show anyhow...:cool:

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• No it wasn't! USA is now most likely in '013 (solo wise), but they'll no doubt be some appearances in between.

Anyway, what Glenn is saying is that he'll be touring next Spring; electric with his solo band in the UK and Europe, then following that in the Summer, there will be another tour with BCC. As for fine details... all in good time ;) but for those going to the UK acoustic gigs in November, you'll no doubt have a perfect opportunity to ask him yourself :thumbup:

Thanks, David, you gave a poor neglected Continental European back hope! ;)

@ Stormy - :) :)

To let you all know: there will be GH SOLO tours next year..as always, Europe, South America, Far East, AND THE USA.and CANADA..

Eeeerrhh... Glenn, before you and your management make a decision - please keep in mind that EUROPE consists of more countries than the UK... ;) :D

Am I right, Stormy, Heidi, Christian...? ;)

Sorry, Marie, Wolfy and all the others... :p

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!