BCC '2' released June 14th, 2011

• Critically Acclaimed 'Savior of Classic Rock' BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION Announce Second Album '2,' Will Be Released June 14th, 2011

BCC to Embark On Full U.S. Summer Tour Starting June 9th

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/…-118187519.html

• Though I'm sure it does what it says on the tin, so to speak! ;)

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I detect a 'trend' here......the third album will have a 'pinwheel' you can rotate and see different pictures........and the fourth album might not even have a title.....just some 'mysterious symbols'.....:D

• I detect a 'trend' here......the third album will have a 'pinwheel' you can rotate and see different pictures........and the fourth album might not even have a title.....just some 'mysterious symbols'.....:D

I don't really care about titles or symbols, my only wish is that I will see this band around for a long time with the same line-up! :thumbup:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Or they could use Roman numerals like Chicago ;)

Chip

• Lioness, my post about a third album with a pinwheel with pics and a fourth album with perhaps no title but instead 4 mysterious symbols was a direct 'swipe' at Zeppelin.......I guess you didn't get it.......:lol:

• Lioness, my post about a third album with a pinwheel with pics and a fourth album with perhaps no title but instead 4 mysterious symbols was a direct 'swipe' at Zeppelin.......I guess you didn't get it.......:lol:

Oh yeah, man, I got it alright as I have these LPs. Bought them when you were probably still a toddler... :D :p

P.S. Men are like lava lamps - nice to look at, but not very bright... :erte1: :lol2:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Now now children - says probably theyoungets member of the forum! ;) June 14th date penned in the diary for release date! Can';t wait!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• 2 is a good title. Led Zeppelin 2 (II) was excellent. HTP 2 was a superb mix of Led Zeppelin, Beatles and Purple and so I hope (and think) BCC 2 will be also SUPER BLUES ROCK :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Me too Trapezoid - it has a 70s look to it methinks ;)

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!