Glenn guests on new Bonamassa album, "Dust Bowl"

• Joe Bonamassa is set to release his 12th full-length solo album, DUST BOWL in the UK on March 21st and in the USA on March 22nd. The album will be promoted on Bonamassa's forthcoming 2011 Dust Bowl World Tour that will take in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Recorded in sessions at Black Rock Studios in Santorini, Greece, Ben’s Studio in Nashville, TN, The Cave in Malibu, CA and The Village in Los Angeles, CA, Dust Bowl combines the gritty, blues-based tones of Bonamassa’s first albums with the fluid, genre-defying sounds he’s mastered in the years since.

Glenn Hughes sings on the FREE classic and Paul Rodgers-penned song, "Heartbreaker".

Click the album cover for more info. :cool:

• Ben, I post early in the morning....and I have to admit....the news (Glenn singing Free's Heartbreaker) was quite exciting!!! LOL! Faux Pas on my part....Glenn and JOE it is!!!! LOL!!! :lol:

• nice to see Joe playing in the Kossoff/Fraser vibe

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• I think Joe Bonamassa should take a break from his solo career, and concentrate solely on BCC, like Glenn Hughes have done. This will only make BCC seem like a less serious project.

• I think Joe Bonamassa should take a break from his solo career, and concentrate solely on BCC, like Glenn Hughes have done. This will only make BCC seem like a less serious project.

Agreed! :thumbup: But don't forget: Glenn will tour solo in May as well.

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Got the Limited Edition while on holiday on the 22nd at HMV in Dublin for just € 13,99! That's a great price for it! Have played it once through since, only repeating 'Heartbreaker' (and paying more attention than the first time around).
    JB has matured again since 'Black Rock' and 'John Henry', and I am beginning to identify the trademark bits and sounds that make up his style the more I listen to his playing.
    Glenn is not the only special guest. Vince Gill and John Hiatt are on the album aswell.
    Sounds like an excellent disc altogether. Will give it more spins inn the next couple of days!

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!