WHITESNAKE TOUR 2011 only a few dates?

• So far there are not so many tour dates for Whitesnake in 2011. Is that about David's voice? Isn't he able to do a big tour anymore? I still hope David will be in top form again and do lot's of (indoor) shows. I wanna see the band with the new bass player and the DRUMMER. Is he a kind of young Tommy Aldridge (some say this about him). A young sort of Tommy: that's must be GOOD :) We are Ready and Willing for the Snakes to come!

• So far there are not so many tour dates for Whitesnake in 2011. Is that about David's voice? Isn't he able to do a big tour anymore? I still hope David will be in top form again and do lot's of (indoor) shows. I wanna see the band with the new bass player and the DRUMMER. Is he a kind of young Tommy Aldridge (some say this about him). A young sort of Tommy: that's must be GOOD :) We are Ready and Willing for the Snakes to come!

Well, it's a well-known fact that no band can play where ever they 'want' to play. They need some kind of 'invitation'. DC said that many times on his blog. And which promoter these days is ready and willing to take over the risk to engage a so called 'band', which is changing their members within a couple of months? DC has been talking about the making of the new album since the beginning of this year. And what happened till now? Three musicians left, the keyboarder wasn't even replaced. Also: The reaction of the last tour from the fans (at least in Germany) showed very clearly that they are not going to buy any tickets anymore. So there's not much hope of making money with a WS tour!
    God forbid that that is ever going to happen with BCC! And I do hope for my fellow British members here that Glenn will tour with the same solo band in the UK this year! THEY ARE SIMPLY ACE!!! :bouncer: Each one of them!!! And I can only judge that by the videos I have seen.
    Oh, and I forgot to say: Which 'Whitesnake' tours? These days they are more supporting act. I am a lucky cow who has seen WS as main act several times. And believe me, I'm going to cherish those concerts for the rest of my life!

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• last time in Paris (June 2009) it was main act.. ;) anyways this is only first shows who are booked.. there will be more I'm sure.. just wait ! ;)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!