Official UK May 2011 Solo Tour Dates

• Haha yes - anyone who wants to celebrate Martin and I having just got married and to toast the Sweensters forthcoming wedding should join us in Northampton! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: Oooh 10 days to go! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: And then another 27 after that till solo tour kicks off! So Looking forward to the next few months! x

Pa-ha! Marie, I remember it was April, but you really never told the exact date. So congrats to you and Martin! :champers: :weddingcake: About time you got a respectful lady... :D Loads of luck to you, me dear!

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• 3 days to go now till kick off! Anyoen else going to be at Northampton on Saturday - looking forward to seeing a load of familiar faces at this one, see you there folks x

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Marie - still not used to not seeing WILKES!

I'll see you and Martin at Northampton. Will also be at Buxton and Birmingham.

there's not been any on support acts other than JST & Raven Vandelle for this tour - any details David?

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• GUITARGUITAR are now havin' a giveaway of 2 tix to see Glenn at his gig in Birmingham on the 29th!

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/Glenn-Hughes

• The enquiry line for the HMV Picture House (Edinburgh) is saying that Glenn will be onstage tonight at 7:45pm!!!

cheers
    John

• The enquiry line for the HMV Picture House (Edinburgh) is saying that Glenn will be onstage tonight at 7:45pm!!!

That was the original plan as the venue set a strict curfew so they could reopen after the show as a night club but a little negotiating later from Jerry and the time got put to 8.10 as we were concerned that people would not turn up in time and miss a lot of the show. As I'm sure you will have figured out if you were there on the night! Hope you enjoyed the show - in my honest opinion Edinburgh was my favourite of the tour so far!

If anybody hasn't yet been able to get to any shows there are only a couple of dates left so don't miss your chance! Glenn is on fire, the band are just awesome and the setlist is fantastic!

• That was the original plan as the venue set a strict curfew so they could reopen after the show as a night club but a little negotiating later from Jerry and the time got put to 8.10 as we were concerned that people would not turn up in time and miss a lot of the show. As I'm sure you will have figured out if you were there on the night! Hope you enjoyed the show - in my honest opinion Edinburgh was my favourite of the tour so far!

If anybody hasn't yet been able to get to any shows there are only a couple of dates left so don't miss your chance! Glenn is on fire, the band are just awesome and the setlist is fantastic!

Marie - I was in the dressing room afterwards (tall, quiet one), but you were busy talking to the French crazy people :) and then I had to go.

I thought the show was absolutely fantastic. Best GH solo show I've seen by a long mile. The whole band were brilliant, and having met them all (bar GH) afterwards - such nice guys.

I broke every speed record known to man to make it over from Glasgow to Edinburgh in time for the gig!

I'm looking forward to the BCC tour, but even more to the next solo shows if this is the level that Glenn's band is playing at!!

cheers
    John

• Ahh yes I remember you, sorry we didn't get chance to say hello and speak! I'll make up for it now and say Hello and it was good to almost meet you! We got the train over from Hamilton earlier in the day so no rush for us, just a phenominal night! We shall be at BCC in Glasgow so see you there xx

• Ahh yes I remember you, sorry we didn't get chance to say hello and speak! I'll make up for it now and say Hello and it was good to almost meet you! We got the train over from Hamilton earlier in the day so no rush for us, just a phenominal night! We shall be at BCC in Glasgow so see you there xx

I was thinking about getting the train and I might have ended up on the same one (I live in Uddingston, 4 miles up the road from Hamillton)

See you at BCC.

cheers
    John

• Just a reminder... plus time is changed 14:30 (2:30PM) tomorrow afternoon...

Glenn will be doing an in-store signing on Sunday, May 29th at GuitarGuitar in their Birmingham store at 13:00 (1:00PM) 14:30 (2:30PM) :)

100 Hagley Road
    Edgbaston
    Birmingham

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/birmingham_shop.asp

GUITARGUITAR are now havin' a giveaway of 2 tix to see Glenn at his gig in Birmingham on the 29th!

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/Glenn-Hughes

644_glenn.jpg

• And so another tour comes to an end and all I can think is when will the next one begin! Had such and amazing experience at the different venues and meeting so many new people as well as catching up with my existing GH friends again. My extended family is so huge now! For all of you who made a show I hope you had an amazing time - to those who couldn't make it - maybe see you for BCC! I'm looking forward to seeing the American BCC reviews throughout June! But first Planet Rock next Sunday at 6pm!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!