Official UK May 2011 Solo Tour Dates

• Don't think I will make that one but I know a few people who will most likely be there - don't worry you won't be stood on your own at the gig!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• I've only seen Glenn once before, 2 years ago at the Guitarfest at the NIA, where he played a shortened set. I'm going to the birmingham night this tour, but have always wondered, does he, or will he ever play any of songs off the 'Fused' album with Tony Iommi on his solo tours, as that's the album that introduced me to his amazing voice. And while it's not essential he sings any of the songs of it, would complete what I'm damn sure will be an awesome night nonetheless :)

• Coolness, thanks for that. Do you know the answer to my query about whether they occasionally play anything from 'Fused' as well btw? :) It's more out of intrigue than anything else as i've already got me ticket for the birmingham date :)

• Coolness, thanks for that. Do you know the answer to my query about whether they occasionally play anything from 'Fused' as well btw? :) It's more out of intrigue than anything else as i've already got me ticket for the birmingham date :)

Nope, and it's unlikely; although if a certain person shows up on the night, you never know :) It's happened before!

• Hi, I used to live in York, and went to see something at the Grand Opera House, really lovely venue, and fairly central. It's an easy city to find your way around, would love to go, will have to wait and see...........

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• So we've got just under 6 weeks to go now until the solo tour kicks off on 14th May at the Roadmender in Northampton. This was the first venue I saw Glenn live so a special one for me and being a Saturday is a great opportunity to make a day of it!I liked the venue a lot too (what I can remember anyway - was too busy being blwon away by Glenn to notice too much) Who can I be expecting to see at the very first gig of the solo tour in Northampton then? Anyone from here planning on going to this one? x

• Hi Marie- hope you're well. I'll be at the first and the last ones for sure-- Playing a few of the middle ones by ear at the moment . I need to make up for the fact that I went and booked my summer holiday last year and now it coincides with all of the UK BCC dates--AAHHH! I'm gonna be racing back to catch the Manchester one though!

I agree with you, gotta feelin' that Northampton will be a blast!! Can't wait!!

• Yay - will see you there then - you coming with your Mrs? thats a bummer when you've already booked your hols and they clash! At least you get Manchester! Spread the word, bring some friends to Northampton - lets make it a party and a half! x

• Yay - will see you there then - you coming with your Mrs? thats a bummer when you've already booked your hols and they clash! At least you get Manchester! Spread the word, bring some friends to Northampton - lets make it a party and a half! x

Marie, What is a party and a half...? :D Guess you're going to have a super party then ;) :p

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Marie,

Me, Penny D and the Sweendog will be there. Stopping over so will defo be making a party of it.

Great venue with fantastic sound - should be a great start to the solo tour!

Seems to be lots of celebrations coming up in the next few months ;)

stay fun(ky)

mikey 'the bass it don't lie' D

• Marie,

Seems to be lots of celebrations coming up in the next few months ;)

Haha yes - anyone who wants to celebrate Martin and I having just got married and to toast the Sweensters forthcoming wedding should join us in Northampton! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: Oooh 10 days to go! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: And then another 27 after that till solo tour kicks off! So Looking forward to the next few months! x

• So the drinks will be on you guys and gals then :bridegroom: :champers: :cheers: :yes: :lol2:

Should be at Northampton, where i've seen GH twice already, and a couple more.

then got Journey, Styx and Foreigner in June :bouncer:

plus the Manchester BCC show too :D

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!