BCC 2 on it's way!

• BCC-2: good title for an album (Led Zeppelin 2 was pretty amazing 2).
    BCC-2: a second album within a year: that is creativity :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• BCC-2: good title for an album (Led Zeppelin 2 was pretty amazing 2).
    BCC-2: a second album within a year: that is creativity :thumbup:

Yep, Willem, you're right. And I just wish some other band would be as creative as that... Guess you know who I mean ;) :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Do you know what? I reckon this is one of the most significant moments in the history of so called "Classic Rock."

I rambled on in my reviews about "supergroups" and how past ones have failed and why. I even did a radio show about them a few weeks ago. I think there was a feeling in some quarters that I was having a pop. Far from it. I just want to see Glenn on a bigger stage. I think it's time. This is not some shoddy reunion for a shedload of money. This is a living breathing creative space.

Precisely the point I was making was that bands like BCC need to be sustained if they are to stand a chance. And here we are with album No.2 coming up. It's fantastic news and a great way to end 2010 and begin 2011.

I am really pleased for all concerned that it's happening. The gigs in the UK too. Wow! Merry Christmas :thumbup:

• I just want to see Glenn on a bigger stage. I think it's time. This is not some shoddy reunion for a shedload of money. This is a living breathing creative space.
    Merry Christmas :thumbup:

Hi Keith,
    Thanks, you're speaking from the bottom of my heart. It's a bit early for Season's Greetings, hope to see you around before that. Maybe with the announcement of a juicy BCC special on your show (cough cough) ;) :D :bouncer:
    Yvonne

• Yvonne!
    Thank you. I didn't think of that! Right ok then The BCC Special Rockwaves Show will be on air Sunday 28th December on http://www.getreadytorockradio.com at 9 pm GMT
    Music by BCC and solo stuff by Glenn and Joe plus stuff from Jason and Derek's previous bands. Maybe a comp leading up to it? Updates soon.
    Sorted! As we say in Liverpool.

Brilliant news, Keith, you'll be in my :heart: forever now :thumbup: :clapper: Guess thehighwaystar will post the news in time this time ;) :D
    Affengeil! As we say in Germany. ;) :D :D

• Yes you are right, Yvonne. Bit slow with the Purps' tome last time! Jerry of The Team to the rescue.

I woke up at 4 am with this idea (I know sometimes I wonder too)...anyway yes I am going to get listeners to send in their mp3 messages of goodwill to BCC. 15 seconds max. It can be recorded on mobile phones, voice recorders, Skype recorder, computer mikes anything as long as it can be heard. It just breaks up me rambling on and on between songs. Plus I get to catch a sip of coffee. There's plenty of time but if you want to get the ball rolling, you can send the mp3's direct to me at keith@effective-media.co.uk

Who knows I might get a Skype from the band if I ask nicely :D

• Yvonne!
    Thank you. I didn't think of that! Right ok then The BCC Special Rockwaves Show will be on air Sunday 28th December on http://www.getreadytorockradio.com at 9 pm GMT
    Music by BCC and solo stuff by Glenn and Joe plus stuff from Jason and Derek's previous bands. Maybe a comp leading up to it? Updates soon.
    Sorted! As we say in Liverpool.

Can't get enough of BCC? Then don't miss internet radio this Sunday, January 2, at 9 GMT. Keith Thompson will play a lot of BCC stuff and do a review of the Wolverhampton gig :thumbup:

Thanks for the info, Keith :bow: Hope you're feeling better by now. A happy 2011 to you! :)

• Glenn's Tweet states it will be released in June! Just please don't call it "2" as a final title.

-Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 1988 MIJ STM Strat
    -Fender 2003 American Standard Olympic White Strat
    -Fender 2003 Highway One Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 2015 Deluxe Roadhouse Vintage White Strat
    -Warmoth Purple Black Burst Strat
    -Ibanez 1990 RG560 Grape Ice
    -Ibanez 2006 Prestige BTB1206E NTF 6 String Bass
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco
    -NK Headless Purple Blue Burst

• Yeah great, I've also read Glenn's tweet. Superb. The second album within a year. Like old Purple times (Burn and Stormbringer within a year). So they have enough material to choose from. I'm very looking forward for the show in BONN. BCC II is a good title :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!