Jurgen Blackmore: EBC Roxx: Winners vol.1.

• I my opinion Ritchie's son Jurgen has made a good power album with his project EBC Roxx (released the end of september 2010) (EBC= Ela, female German singer: good voice, B= of course the younger Mr. Blackmore on guitar and C=very well known to Rainbow and Over the Rainbow fans: mr. Tony Carey on vocals (good strong voice!) and of course keyboards.
    The album is called Winners, volume 1 and inspired by the racing world.
    I've seen Jurgen last year and this year with Over the Rainbow, and he is probably not as original and genius as his father, but still a very good guitar player, who deserves more fan-following in his own career (and he gets more and more well known to guitar followers). This album deserves attention. Please come to tour with this project, Jurgen: It Roxx :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• totally agree with you man ! :thumbup: :thumbup: saw Over the Rainbow last year at Uden (Netherlands) amazing concert and Blackmore Jr is realy good ! :clapper:

• Hi Stormbringer74: I was also there. I gues I must have seen YOU there :) My next Over the Rainbow show was this year in Belgium, Biebob Vosselaar and this show was even better, with an amazing Bobby Rondinelli, what a great drummer!

• probably my friend I was at the first row as usual... :D unfortunatly miss them for the Biebob concert this year.. hope to see them again ASAP...

her's a little photo from the Uden show with the great drummer and some friends of mine ! :thumbup:

• Stormy, are there any people you haven't got photos with? If you tell me you have a photo of yourself and Lord, then I'll kick you... where it hurts :D :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• That's nice Patrick! I think I've seen you there. Me and me friend Theo also met the band before the show!
    Jon Lord is also a very nice guy. Met him for the last time in 2000 at the Concerto for Group and Orchestra. Also had a little chat with DIO there. Godd bless RJD :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!