BCC tour: not before summer 2011?

• Joe Bonamassa has planned solo tour-dates till the end of May 2011. Jason Bonham: it looks he has a lot of succes with his Led Zeppelin Experience and does a lot of touring (also 2011?). Derek Shirenian is touring in Billy Idols band. And GLENN has his own great band!

So I believe the BCC tour will not start before june 2011! I guess they will be playing some large festivals in the summer 2011.

• On information from Mascot records I read that the BCC tour 2011 will be in selected venues and festivals. So I guess it will not be a very big tour (which is difficult with all the solo projects).

• I am hopeful they will be interested in palying festivals. I am involved with one here in Florida which is the first weekend in June and draws very well (over 40,000 for Saturday and Sunday last year). We have had Foreigner, Mountain, Greg Allman and many others in the past and supports All Children's Hospital. So there was my plug if anyone is listening :)

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I am hopeful they will be interested in palying festivals. I am involved with one here in Florida which is the first weekend in June and draws very well (over 40,000 for Saturday and Sunday last year). We have had Foreigner, Mountain, Greg Allman and many others in the past and supports All Children's Hospital. So there was my plug if anyone is listening :)

I am listening. I think Roger, Collin and I would have to be planning a trip to Florida in June if that were to work out :D That would be a great vacation...see a good friend, hear some good music, and support a good cause all at the same time. Hmmmmm.... :lol: :bouncer:

• According to Jason Bonham on internet radio I Heard It On The X, BCC will do a show in DECEMBER 2010. Then they wil record the SECOND ALBUM in January 2011. Jason said that this band needs a second album (=enough material) to do a proper tour!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!