New Issue of Classic Rock

• The new issue of Classic Rock is a must read for all GHCPs.

There is a brilliant full page review of the BCC show in London.

There is a six page feature on DP MkIV, including interviews with Glenn, David Coverdale and Jon Lord.

There is also a 10/10 review for the 35th Anniversary edition of Come Taste the Band. Geoff Barton says 'if a band came out sounding like this today, we'd be proclaiming them the saviours of rock 'n' roll'. It seems like Kevin Shirley has done an amazing job with the remix. Can't wait to hear it.

Ian

• Wicked! Been a busy day so not even opened mine yet. Thanks cameronip - my grandson's out for the day tomorrow so I can put my feet up with a cuppa and wallow in all things GH :D

:lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• We have to wait awhile over here but I'll get it when it come out! Come Taste is the DP album I never stop getting enough of, year after year.

JH

• Another busy weekend so didnt get chance to post this news and attachments till now!

I have posted the CTTB review in the CTTB thread HERE

and the BCC Live in London review HERE

DP 5 page piece tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it!

• :clapper:

Wow cant wait for the remastered CTTB to come out! Love the album, You Keep On Moving is a classic. Hope there is lots of extras on it? Never heard Glenn sing "Moving" only Burn,Holy Man,Sail Away,Gettin Tighter & This Time Around. For me if Purple were to reform with Hughes Coverdale even just Hughes i would die a happy man! But 1st BCC!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!