• It was Grace's birthday yesterday ... I always send her flowers, but not this year because I don't know what's happened to her and even though we always kept in touch in the 'real' world - nothing for all these months. I wish I'd had one of her daughters' telephone numbers now so we could find out about her, and they would know about the old GH family on here, though they did know a little something about the site.

Sadly she's not been on here since December 2009, and I know one or two other good friends on here have been worried about her too.

Wherever you are Grace, I hope that you have love and peace. I miss our chats very much, and I miss you.

You will be in my heart always :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• i have her address -i was gonna wait to send her a letter but gonna do it soon -hope she is alright

• I posted earlier in another thread that she hasn't emailed me or called me in a long time. Her phone number is not in service any longer and has not replied to any emails I've sent which is not like her at all.

I sent her a b-day card in the hopes it gets forwarded to her or someone in her family who can get in touch with me. If anyone hears anything please post it here, I will do the same.

Happy Birthday Grace !!

Chip

• Well, I never had any contact with Grace as I'm quite new to this site. But I find it very very touching how you care about each other. That shows me again how much class this site has :claphands

Grace, should you ever read this: belated Happy Birthday, although we don't know each other - yet! I really hope all is well with you and that you will show up again very soon.

@ Shirl: I absolutely loooove your sig... ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Lioness - thank you, I love it too. From one of the best songs on the planet!

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Yes she was ALWAYS a presence here. While I hope all is well, I don't have a real good feeling about this.

As another said, it's not like her.

She was easy to reach and communicate with. When she didn't come to several events we had in the New Jersey/New York area I started to wonder if she wasn't well. For one she said she had a bad cold I think. She was such a diehard fan that I just couldn't see her missing that for a cold. All she ever talked about was how precious few chances we get and how much it means to be there.

Whatever the case I hope she is at peace.

• Unfortunately I can't add anything else except that I share everybody's concerns. I have also tried to investigate, yet unsuccessfully.
    Keep in touch.

Happy Birthday, Grace, and lots of 'Lebkuchen' for you!

Christian

MEDUSA

• If anyone hears from her, pls let me know. It's been a while since I've talked to her as well.

I lost my old computer, finally got another one, and I have lost all my old email addresses...at least for now until I can get them recovered from the old machine. So Shirl, Chip, et al... I no longer have your addresses until you email me... :)

I hope Grace is ok.

• Hopefully, this is just one of those things that happen on the net...people sometimes just stop visiting sites. Does anybody have her last name?

I've been looking up friends I lost touch with recently on the SSDI site and sometimes am surprised and upset to see that they have passed away.

• Roger - will email you shortly :thumbup:

John - Grace Rovegno Fleet is her full name. As I mentioned previously, we kept in touch in the 'real' world so ... written a short note to neighbours of hers to see if I can find any news.

Hope you're both doing well xx

• Well the good news is there is no trace of the kind of bad news on her I found on my friends, so by all appearances she is out there...something must be going on with her. I too am sad not to see her on her, her posts were always interesting.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!