• this will be the first time i will get to follow a whole season of action :) -once again please help the new guy football fans-is it almost always manchester united and chelsea on top? - do other teams come out of no where to surprise everyone? i know im going to enjoy whatever happens :)

• Glad you're still interested in 'soccer' after the quite 'ordinary' World Cup recently,Tony :)
    No,it isn't always Man U & Chelsea, just the last few years :mad:
    Watch out for Arsenal,Spurs & the super-rich Manchester City once the season gets rolling.
    Sadly,my team,Liverpool, are still a little off the mark for this season but I've great hopes for a major improvement on last season. Certainly the fighting spirit they showed against Arsenal yesterday has been lacking in the recent past.

Hope you enjoy..........
    :thumbup:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• after watching a heartbreaker between these two teams earlier in the year got to see a great game this time :thumbup:

• the crazy thing is that Wolves have now beaten Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool & Man City

but lost to Blackpool, West Ham and Wigan twice.

thankfully there are plenty other teams as bad.

I still think Blackpool will go down.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• wolfy whatever happens to blackpool i gotta say one thing-everytime time i see them play i see a TEAM -that will get u somewhere in any sport

• The attitude of the Blackpool team and the way Holloway approaches the tactics of the game, is to be applauded. I really hope that Blackpool will manage to stay up this season.

• Wolves beat Villa AT VILLA :eek: ;) :D :thumbup: Blues lose to Wigan after letting in a goal in the last minute and the Baggies go from 2-0 up with 20 minutes left against Arsenal to hanging on for a 2-2 draw :rolleyes:

Just 3 points covers the bottom 8 teams now - Wolves could stay up!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Hi Tony

Both sides desperately needed to win so it ended 3 -3 !! :eek:
    Arsenal to keep the pressure on Man U at the top of the table & Spurs to keep the pressure on Man City for the very lucrative Champions League place next season

Arsenal were 3 - 1 up at one stage but Spurs scored just before half time to make it 3-2 & eventually got an equaliser after Arsenal gave away a penalty.

A great game of attacking football & I hope you can see this link from the BBC describing the game
    :thumbup:

Here's a summary of the game's goals.
    [ame='

- Tottenham vs Arsenal (3-3) HQ/HD All Goals Highlights (20/4/11) Premier League 2011[/ame]

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• thanks ben i read the link and looked at the video- man i hope i can see a replay of that one!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• i recorded wolves win at sunderland :D and watched man u win the title - i hope this is not the last time i get to see wolves play :mad:

• Last day of the Premier League this season & a mighty dogfight to avoid relegation!

Wolves play Blackburn in a must-win game to ensure survival although other results today can mean both are safe if they draw - too risky!! :eek:

I'm guessing Glenn has made sure he's got a little free time around 4pm this afternoon :lol: - Come on, Wolves.............!

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• cant see em today-dammitt-gotta wait -if they go down i wont be able to see them at all - :mad:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!