Hi, just registered

• :hi2: Hi my name is Jane. I am a Glenn fan by way of Joe Bonamassa. I am amazed by Glenn and am learning as much as possible. I quickly am finding out there is a ton of things to learn. I am trying to pace myself,lol and am getting totally stoked for Black Country Communion.

I don't always use the proper spelling or grammer and people tell me I don't always make sense. Please bear with me and I promise to behave and use the search function.

• Hey Jane! Welcome!

I know of you from Joe's forum. I found my way here about 5 years ago. As I was then told, I envy you as you are in for a great ride with Glenn. He is truly a one of a kind performer.

He has such a great bunch of albums! Seek them out and enjoy the ride!

If you should get the chance to see him live do NOT miss it! I've been to countless concerts by countless bands/artists over the past 33 years and his are amongst the very best and most memorable by far. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. It is very genuine. Not the canned performance that most put on.

Anyway, the people around here are top notch. David and Shireen do an incredible job with the site. We've had meet ups when Glenn was in NYC a couple times and had people from all over the world. They were some of the best times ever!

• :hi2: I don't always use the proper spelling or grammer and people tell me I don't always make sense. Please bear with me and I promise to behave and use the search function.

Hi Jane,
    Welcome on board, nice to meet you here! Please remember that I'm not a native English speaker, so if you find any spelling mistakes... you may keep them! ;) And please try not to behave all the time, because a little misbehaving now and then spices up any fan forum...:D
    Hope to see you here very often, Yvonne

P.S. Greets to Tarzan :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Anyway, the people around here are top notch. David and Shireen do an incredible job with the site. We've had meet ups when Glenn was in NYC a couple times and had people from all over the world. They were some of the best times ever!

:clapper: Well said, Forever Young! Compared to other fan sites... :mad: Wow, you actually met Glenn? Did you kiss his feet or did you behave ? :D Unfortunately, I only saw Glenn once so far, back in 1975, will never forget it. But wait till next year, I'm going to fight my way thru the crowd to meet Glenn so that he can sign some of my old Purps stuff ;)
    See ya, Yvonne

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Hi Jane,
    Welcome on the forum. A lot to read. If you have questions you also can ask them. I guess there are enough fellow fans who will answer them.

I started to listen to Joe, when I heard he was in Black Country Communion, with Glenn. My favourite blues-rock guitarist is Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), but Joe is also a great player, with passion :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• :clapper: Well said, Forever Young! Compared to other fan sites... :mad: Wow, you actually met Glenn? Did you kiss his feet or did you behave ? :D Unfortunately, I only saw Glenn once so far, back in 1975, will never forget it. But wait till next year, I'm going to fight my way thru the crowd to meet Glenn so that he can sign some of my old Purps stuff ;)
    See ya, Yvonne

Yes I've actually met Glenn 3 times. No I didn't kiss his feet LOL A handshake was sufficient. The first time was at BB Kings in NYC. It was my 42nd birthday and my first time seeing him live. A night to remember! Just a mindblowing experience all around :claphands

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!