• Another Birthday my friend. Seems like they are coming faster every year.
    Hope you and Lea have a big weekend planned to celebrate (isn't this a milestone year ?).
    Enjoy yourself and remember that LaStala is open for your Birthday pleasantries :D

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• by the by, what you guys call crisps, we call it chips here in Germany. So wonder... are you a crispy chip, Chip?? :D:D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Well, well... what can I add that hasn't been said - oh yes, a rhyme! :D
    have a progcktastic birthday, Chip :birthday:
    (tops the facebook message, huh)...
    Cheers :cheers: & all the best,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• :bouncer2: Love and blessings for your birthday beautiful friend ... x

:rose: :cheers:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Happy Birthday Chip :birthday3 :cheers: (just got back from Sturgis)

If you tell me you went for the bike show, I may sulk :( (and it's the 70th anniversary). One of my dreams to go to that one! :cool:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Indeed it was a 'spiffy' day, made even more spiffier by all my good friends here on this site :clapper:

Frank - I'm one year beyond the milestone year :(

Lioness - A couple more years in the Arizona desert and I will be a crispy chip :)

Trapezoid - Great photo. I'm sure you have more photos from Sturgis that are not suitable for this site ;)

Chip

• Thanks Chip, took that photo on the way into camp (trailered up there). Within 20 minutes i had an accident cutting tiedown straps that required stitches :rolleyes: so the rest of the week had to clutch and shift underhanded. Guessing about 500,000 bikers were in the area. What a time! ZZ Top and Ozzy were in town.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!