• Hello everyone just been introduced to this site by Pete Stanford and will be seeing Glenn for the first time at rios in Bradford hope to see you there :thumbup:

• Thanks Shirean, i'd heard of Glenn through his time with Deep Purple but i wasn't aware of his solo career until Pete showed me some of his new stuff, particularly "Songs in the key of Rock". So i'm looking forward to Bradford now :)

• Yet ANOTHER Glenn Hughes Crazy Person in the offing! Nice to have you on board Dave - everything you need to know about Glenn is on here and his own board, though the latter's off-line for a day or two, and I look forward to meeting you in Bradford.

What a night THAT'S gonna be!! Don't you think the bouncer icon is just sooooo apt?

I've come over all funny ...

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hi Dave & welcome.

I'll be another one at Bradford!

Gonna be a big round for you as the newcomer....

love

TC

• Hi Dave great to have you aboard,I an new to all this too though I have been a GH fan since "Burn". I have only seen GH live once when he come on stage at a FM gig at the Marque in London back in 92 he sang Supersistion and was gone so Iam really loking froward to the London gig, any one else going?

• Hi Dave great to have you aboard,I an new to all this too though I have been a GH fan since "Burn". I have only seen GH live once when he come on stage at a FM gig at the Marque in London back in 92 he sang Supersistion and was gone so Iam really loking froward to the London gig, any one else going? Forgot to log in ..sorry ;)

• Hi, Mark 3. I'll be at the London gig, so will make arrangements nearer the time to meet up with you :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks everyone for the welcome, i'll be taking my digital camera to Bradford so i'll post some pics afterwards. Hope we can arrange something so we can meet up for a few bevvies before the gig :thumbup:

• Mark3 - let me have your email address. Same with you Dave, unless you've already arranged something.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!