2 Euro dates in October

• There are now 2 officially confirmed European dates to follow the UK tour in October.

October 16th

Spirit of 66
    Place du Martyr 16
    4800 Verviers, Belgique

Venue Tel: 087 35 24 24
    Tickets: http://www.spiritof66.be/ticketsboo.html

October 17th

den Atelier
    54 rue de Hollerich L- Luxembourg

Venue Tel: +352 691 98 47 49
    Box Office Tel: +352 4780951
    Box Office Online: http://www.luxembourgticket.lu or http://www.atelier.lu

It's doubtful there will be more Euro dates on this run; no doubt they'll be more Euro shows in Germany etc in early 2011, and plans are currently being worked on for Spain, Russia and South America in 2011.

Further updates, as and when things are progressing!

• wolfysmith, easy me boy, we're talking about October 2010. 2011 is a whooooole new year. Enough time for BCC shows ... like 365 days ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• wolfysmith, easy me boy, we're talking about October 2010. 2011 is a whooooole new year. Enough time for BCC shows ... like 365 days ;)

I'm not talking about 2010.

David said shows in germany early 2011 plus spain, russia and south america.
    So there's not 365 days free for BCC!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I just saw the words South America and having narrowly missed out last year due to a bereavement I am all hopeful again!!!!!! Can't wait to get news so I can start planning - even if it is 2011!!!!!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• It's doubtful there will be more Euro dates on this run; no doubt they'll be more Euro shows in Germany etc in early 2011, and plans are currently being worked on for Spain, Russia and South America in 2011.
    Further updates, as and when things are progressing!

;)

Seems 2011 is going to be a busy year for Glenn!
    My thoughts exactly, Paul, but they'll fit - somewhere, I'm sure!

CH.

MEDUSA

• The show in Verviers was already on sale for weeks and weeks. I hope he will do some more tour-dates in 2010 in Europe.

It don't matter to me if he comes with his solo band or with Black Country Communion. As long as Glenn goes on tour :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• It don't matter to me if he comes with his solo band or with Black Country Communion. As long as Glenn goes on tour :thumbup:

Yes, Willem, I partly agree with you... as long as we can see Glenn live again! :thumbup: However, once the album is on the market, he MUST tour with BCC to promote it. It wouldn't make any sense to form a new band, release an album - and then tour with a solo band. Don't forget, in these days with internet, youtube and downloads, bands make money with touring. When I compare ticket prices before we had the Euro and what I pay now - the difference is quite hefty!
    These are the figures planetrock.com published about the recent AC/DC tour:
    Quote: And with a haul of about $441.6 million, the 2008-10 Black Ice tour was second only to The Rolling Stones’ 2005-07 A Bigger Bang tour, which grossed $558.3 million. Unquote
    And my guess is, that the rest of BCC is very keen on touring as well! :bouncer: :bouncer:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Just as a friendly reminder to everyone... just because a venue is selling tickets... it doesn't mean a particular Glenn gig is confirmed. Once you see it here on the website, only then is it confirmed.

;)

All gigs on here are officially confirmed and when you see it listed here, you can buy your ticket(s) with confidence :)

• I can't believe Glenn is coming only for two smaller shows on the European continent. That's not economic, so to say ;)
    So I think, there's more to come :)

• I'm going to the gig in Verviers, the fourth there.

The first 2 times (2006) we had time to chat and have some things signed, the last time (2008) he tried to sneak out the backdoor. My son handed him a selfmade t-shirt, a picture of Glenn and the date and place of that gig. When he drove away and saw us with the same t-shirts he waved to us.
    Only 3 of those shirts exsist, a lot of people asked us where they could buy it. Unfortunately nowhere.
    Would like to know if Glenn remembers that shirt and what he thinks about fans who make such things.

Hope Glenn has some time to have a chat.

• Verviers must be a great (small) venue. I still hope he comes to Holland and some other Euro countries! Let's rock :thumbup:

• Verviers is a great place to be.
    It will be the fourth time Glenn is playing there since 2006.
    Several artists play there regularly. Most of them come to the bar after the show.
    The distance between bar and stage is aprox. 20 meters and there can only be 300 to 400 people present.
    I guess the clubs' owner is a real fan of good music. Sometimes there are only a handful people and we often wonder how he can keep that club going.

Hope Glenn will take some time to talk to his fans.

• It seems that there will be no more euro solo dates in 2010. I hope he will come to Holland and Europe again, early 2011 (and hopefully later that year with Black Country Communion).

I wish you guys a lot of fun at the Verviers show. Please post some comments of that show on the forum (will he play BCC numbers?).

Cheers :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!