BCC artwork revealed

• http://www.bccommunion.com

• I really like the LOGO. It's powerfull and very Hard Rock :)
    The picture shows the rough Black Country, the industrial erea, that's also very Rock :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Yes, on the whole i like it. Not that it's too important these days!

2 comments/questions.

Wondering the significance of the figure above the logo. Any ideas?

Secondly, Communion seems to be tagged on as an afterthought and may as well have not been included. Very much giving the impression that the Band's name is just Black Country!

Looking forward to the important thing, the MUSIC!

best wishes to everyone,

Paul

• Yes I like it and I get the picture in terms of black country but yes what about the figure above? Is that a John Varvatos scarf covering the figures modesty? Can't wait for the release in September also!! And G's tour!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Ooh yes - maybe it is Sista Jane - ahh man - now I wanna hear the album and that song to see what the mystery may be!! Nope can't be Medusa - unless I'm mistaken about that being a John Varvatos scarf wrapping her up and it's actually a hair snake that escaped!

• Be sure to click here to super-size the artwork, so you can get a closer look :D

Now me and Martin are sat debating whether it is male or female - I think the arms look a bit muscly, no prizes for guessing which bit Martin noticed! Lol! I don't spy a Wolves logo ont he scarf so it's nothing to do with the Black Country Football teams!

• I don't know who is responsible for the cover but the factory picture could have been influenced by local artist Edwin Butler-Bayliss who's paintings were inspired by his father's iron foundry in the Black Country.

I doubt you've heard of him but there is a major exhibition of his work on at the moment in Ironbridge at the Coalbrookdale Gallery. Free admission. It runs until January 2011.

• Now me and Martin are sat debating whether it is male or female - I think the arms look a bit muscly, no prizes for guessing which bit Martin noticed! Lol! I don't spy a Wolves logo ont he scarf so it's nothing to do with the Black Country Football teams!

I think it's Glenn paying tribute to Gabi....put a pair of cat eyed framed glasses on and you have a spitting image ;) :D

Saying that, my vote is obviously for female.

Chip

• I don't know who is responsible for the cover but the factory picture could have been influenced by local artist Edwin Butler-Bayliss who's paintings were inspired by his father's iron foundry in the Black Country.

I doubt you've heard of him but there is a major exhibition of his work on at the moment in Ironbridge at the Coalbrookdale Gallery. Free admission. It runs until January 2011.

The BCC one looks a little darker than these but they remind me of Pink Flloyd Animals artwork a little!

• AWESOME! :thumbup:
    very vintage-looking cover with a modern edge to it as well
    can't wait to HEAR it! :bouncer:

"Turn back the Time and let me in"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!