• Dear Glenn,
    I have just read on twitter the sad news that your friend and spiritual adviser Mike is very ill. I am sending good vibrations to Mike and you.
    It must be a very difficult time for you, after losing your friends Ronnie and Andrew, now your friend Mike is very ill.
    You were my hero in the early seventies and you are still my hero.
    I have deep respect for you that you stay always positive also in these difficult times. And that you are spreading your wonderfull music over the world to your dedicated fans. God bless you Glenn. Your fans are with you :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Dear Glenn,
    I have just read on twitter the sad news that your friend and spiritual adviser Mike is very ill. I am sending good vibrations to Mike and you.
    It must be a very difficult time for you, after losing your friends Ronnie and Andrew, now your friend Mike is very ill.
    You were my hero in the early seventies and you are still my hero.
    I have deep respect for you that you stay always positive also in these difficult times. And that you are spreading your wonderfull music over the world to your dedicated fans. God bless you Glenn. Your fans are with you :thumbup:

Well said, willem. I want to wish Glenn strength and vision for the road ahead.

• Let's sent our GOOD VIBRATIONS to Glenn's friend Mike Watson, who is very ill. Also al the best to our friend Glenn!

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!