Happy Birthday, Shirl!!!!!!

• Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry its late, but i've not been able to get online, but ive got a new computer, so im up and running again! Hope you had a wonderful day, helena, xxxxx

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• :thanx:

Thank you so much everyone. Another year older and a coupla extra wrinkles had the nerve to sneak up behind me when I wasn't looking :eek: but ... even more wisdom, inner peace and pure happiness comes with time. And the most beautiful grandson who has completed my life :heart:

Susan - much love to you too :rose:
    Paul - weather's wonderful here, and touch wood :sint2: I'll see you at Bilston :rose:
    Pere - thank you :lips:
    Marie - due to other commitments I've had to sell my Andre Rieu ticket for 29th, so I can now give you a much overdue hug on 28th :bouncer2:
    Chip - thank you, always :rose:
    Ritchie - my soulie, always ;)
    Shirean - :rose:
    Helena - sorry I didn't act on my last text ... I will ... and thank you for always thinking of me :lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Happy Birthday Shirl :birthday3 :cheers: oops i'm tardy.

Thank you sweetheart - pretty tardy myself these days!

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• :birthday::birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3:birthday3

Sorry for being so late Shirl! I guess 47 is the old 77!:lol:

I can't remember anything anymore!:confused:

Anyways, hope you had a great day!:)

Scott

SCOTT

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!