Beck & Bolin

• Johnny Bolin that is...backstage with Jeff Beck after a recent Kansas gig.
    Narada Michael Walden standing next to Johnny both played the drums in the Tommy Bolin Band. Stanley Sheldon left of Beck and next to Sheldon is keyboardist Jason Rebello.
    Recently I purchased the Beck dvd Live at Ronnie Scotts' , the Cobham/Bolin 'Stratus' track he plays is an awesome cover...

• Wow....Thanks for coming up with such great stuff again AD! I can just see what Tommy may have looked like if only. Johnny looks great! Getting in shape is such a great thing, it's just a shame it took the wake up call Johnny had. My bandleader Mike went through the same thing four years ago. It was a shock, but thank god he had the surgery before anything could happen. Stratus is so cool.

• Recently I purchased the Beck dvd Live at Ronnie Scotts' , the Cobham/Bolin 'Stratus' track he plays is an awesome cover...

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered the dvd from Amazon. Hadn't heard of this dvd before.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!