Glenn's Autobiography

• I expected the book to come before the London gig, but after email notification yesterday it came this morning! REALLY pleased and will settle down to it later this evening. Buying one at the gig for Kat and will hopefully get it signed for her.

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2:

No doubt about that, Shirl ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• This is irritating. Still no trace of this in the US, 8 days after Nov 1... :confused:

Order Placed: November 1, 2011

View Order Details | View Invoice

• Order Number: 103-8709422-1480266
    • Recipient: John Harjo
    • Delivery Address:
    • Order Total: $23.94
    • Billing Address:
      John Harjo

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
    Not yet shipped

Glenn Hughes: The Autobiography

• This is irritating. Still no trace of this in the US, 8 days after Nov 1... :confused:

Yeah, my order is delayed too.. although they have made available a Kindle edition which is cool.

You don't actually need a Kindle to read it... just a reader... anyway, it looks like it'll be sometime in December before we'll get our hands on it.

According to the publisher, the other day, it's Amazon . com to blame for us USA based folks... hopefully that "shipped" email will be along sooner rather than later...

• I got home this morning after staying over in London to see RHCP last night (which was fantastic!), and my copy was waiting for me! :D I shall start reading it later, cannot wait! xx

• Because of the delay, I cancelled my Amazon.com pre-order from March and placed a separate order online at Amazon with an independant vendor instead.

My order has already shipped, and I expect to have it tomorrow or Monday...

• Got my copy on Wednesday at the same time as the Manchester acoustic show tickets. Spooky but very welcome. Have nearly finished the book too. A damn fine read with some amazing stories...highly recommended!

• For those in the USA who pre-ordered via Amazon.com - they now have confirmed shipping dates of any where between November 17th - November 21st. The Kindle edition is available now.

I checked with the publisher and it's confirmed that distributors have received or are in the process of receiving their shipment of books... so we just all need a little more patience... with any luck, by this time next week you should be receiving your copy!

• Because of the delay, I cancelled my Amazon.com pre-order from March and placed a separate order online at Amazon with an independant vendor instead.

My order has already shipped, and I expect to have it tomorrow or Monday...

Thanks for that suggestion Marc! I did the same and it's expected to be here The 17th. I just got Iommi's book too, but I'm really wanting to read Glenn's next weekend on my trip to Vegas for a couple of gigs.

• As Marc suggested, now shipped and on it's way to me from the third party doing business on Amazon. Now that's just wierd! Should be here early part of the next week in time for Vegas!

• Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

Glenn Hughes, Joel McIver "Glenn Hughes: The Autobiography"
    Estimated arrival date: December 01 2011 - December 08 2011

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for this item yet. We do not debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched.

• finished reading it today.

As Glenn has said many times before, it's a miracle he's alive today. And the fact he is writing, performing and singing at his current level is just unbelievable given what he has been through.

Could easily have called the book "Sex, Drugs, more drugs, & Rock n Roll"!

• Thanks, Wolfy. Will that be the title of YOUR autobiography? Can't wait to get my hands on it... :p :D :D ;)

Ha ha :lol: i wish!

I've been playing air guitar, air drums and air keyboards since hearing DP's MIJ at the age of 7 but sadly my music career wasnt as successful as Glenn's.

Working in IT for 20 years my book will be called "The perfect user has no logon" :P

• Ha ha :lol: i wish!

I've been playing air guitar, air drums and air keyboards since hearing DP's MIJ at the age of 7 but sadly my music career wasnt as successful as Glenn's.

Working in IT for 20 years my book will be called "The perfect user has no logon" :P

Well, can't have been all 'hot' air as you've mentioned having a daughter... ;) :D

Being a technical idiot, you might teach me a thingy or two :p
    Thank God for my Mac at home :cool:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!