Glenn's Autobiography

• So it is July in 2 days - are we any closer to receiving the holy grail? Looking forward to getting this some time soon, actually just saw cameronips note - would this be to include BCC then? Early 2011 is so far away!!!! But it if it arrives in April it will make a nice wedding present!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Foruli, publishers of Glenn's autobiography, have made available a preview of the tracks Glenn has recorded for his Foruli EP ‘The Life of a Rock Star’. It can be found at:

http://foruli.co.uk/music

They will also be revealing photographs of the boxed sets soon.

• looking forward to reading the truly standard normal edition :D

Hopefully won't be two or three years before it is out!

Or i could nip down the road and nick Marie's copy :) SHHHH everyone, don't tell her :lol:

• Or i could nip down the road and nick Marie's copy :) SHHHH everyone, don't tell her :lol:

:eek: Hmmm - I may have to get a safe built into a secret place in my house to keep it in! :eek: I might take photo's of it and text them to you if you are lucky!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Love and hugs xxx :)

• looking forward to reading the truly standard normal edition :D
    Hopefully won't be two or three years before it is out!
    Or i could nip down the road and nick Marie's copy :) SHHHH everyone, don't tell her :lol:

Hopefully it will be out before I'm dead and gone! :D For me the standard editon would be 345 Euros... Help! Does anybody have a mpm - a money print machine? ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• I was lucky enough to be able to sit down and chat with Glenn one on one for about half an hour after our show in 2008. It was really interesting the things he told me about the days with Purple etc. We spoke about Ritchie,Gillan,Paice etc plus Ronnie and the guys in Zeppelin. Looking really forward to reading his book!

• May 2011? Oh..., good!
    By that time I will probably have forgotten how much I have paid for it!
    :D :D :D

Chris, any chance you make a second purchase and donate it to my adress??? :D :D :D Come on, make this girl happy :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• I've just recieved my "thank you" note from Glenn - very nice :)

(unfortunately the postie obviously couldn't quite understand what " PLEASE DO NOT BEND" in large red letters on the envelope meant....:mad:)

and as luck would have it the new CTTB remix/remaster arrived at the same time - looking forward to listening to that with a nice glass of red when the dogs are walked!!

PJ

• Just received word from the publisher...

Work is progressing beautifully on Glenn’s book. We have added a large quantity of extra material, and Glenn and Joel are writing some more material to reflect the success of Black Country Communion. We are on track to ship copies in May.

Meanwhile, find attached a couple of Page spreads to tide you over 'til then :cool1:

• Looking forward to the book especially curious what birth year Glenn will admit to being born *nudge nudge wink wink*

-Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 1988 MIJ STM Strat
    -Fender 2003 American Standard Olympic White Strat
    -Fender 2003 Highway One Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 2015 Deluxe Roadhouse Vintage White Strat
    -Warmoth Purple Black Burst Strat
    -Ibanez 1990 RG560 Grape Ice
    -Ibanez 2006 Prestige BTB1206E NTF 6 String Bass
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco
    -NK Headless Purple Blue Burst

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!