UK Tour 2010 dates officially confirmed

• A great choice! :thumbup:

Scott has a great track (What I've Become) on the music cd with the new June edition of Classic Rock.

Joe Bo is on it too playing Spanish Boots :)

Currently listening to Karmine - Californian Rogue

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Not looking good,was hoping for London on a weekend, always
    difficult living in the East,I"ll have to make do with the DVD I guess

• Well its a 2 hour drive from Norwich and you can park next to venue ...does not got any easier than that!!!!! whats the matter with you i will be there!!!

rock on

Matt :thumbup:

• If you drive to the end of the underground and get the tube in and out thats really easy to do - from the M1 it's stanmoor station I believe, if you are heading down from East Anglia can you come down M11, M25 and get on at Upminster into central London? That may make it easier to get to. Not sure if I can make the London date due to time off work for the previous dates but fingers crossed I shall be there!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Thanks Marie,looking at where it is I could get
    a train not so far from Kings X.I know Stanmore
    I am going there this Sunday.I Usually make it somewhere
    seen Glenn in Wolverhampton last year,London
    3 times,cambridge twice and Norwich 3 times,1st time
    way back in about '93.When you live in Norfolk you have
    to remember you can't take your tractor on the
    motorway!.So London by train it will be

• got my ticklets for glasgow as soon as they were available.... so looking forward to this.last twice had to drive to robin. it almost feels like a backyard party gig!!

p.s - it is just because i dislike driving so much now ...no patientce !!
    we should all meet up and get the funk started early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OK so Glasgow seems to be one of the faves for pre gig hook up - so somebody name a pub and a time and see how many GHCP turn up? Being from Sheffield I call not naming the place!

• Hoorah! Not been to Leamington Spa for a few years! And I'm still off work that week! It just has to be! I can think of a few people who will be definitely interested in the Cardiff gig but won't be there as seeing Y & T in Leeds! I shall definitely be promoting amongst my Welsh friends though!

• I have seen that Matt Sorum is listed as playing with Glenn on this tour.
    Anybody out there know somthing about this?

• Does anyone know if there are tour-dates in the making for Germany, Belgium or Holland?
    It was two years ago that Glenn was here in Holland.
    I hope to see him soon again, with his solo band and later with BC.
    Let's rock Glenn! :)

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Hoorah! Not been to Leamington Spa for a few years! And I'm still off work that week! It just has to be! I can think of a few people who will be definitely interested in the Cardiff gig but won't be there as seeing Y & T in Leeds! I shall definitely be promoting amongst my Welsh friends though!

Hey Marie, should see you at Leamington :D Only 50 miles away!

Saw Y&T in the early 80s and then 20 years later :eek: Dave Meneketti is still a great front-man, singer and guitar slinger.

Worth seeing just for "I Believe In You" :singer: :guitarmet :drummer: :guitarist

Just got my ticket for CHEAP TRICK in Wolverhampton :bouncer: :bow: :D

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• The word here in Ireland is that Glenn is playing Belfast on October 9th.The Spring and Airbrake Club.
    Is there any truth in this? It would be amazing if it were true! :D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!