UK Tour 2010 dates officially confirmed

• Are U Ready to ROCK? Glenn certainly is!!

The first UK tour dates are now officially confirmed, with more to follow. So hurry and get your tickets now!

Thursday, September 23rd - Academy - Manchester

Friday, September 24th - Picturedrome - Holmfirth

Saturday, September 25th - O2 ABC - Glasgow

Monday, September 27th - The Sage - Gateshead

Tuesday, September 28th - Robin 2 - Bilston

Wednesday, September 29th - Rescue Rooms - Nottingham

• i hope there may be one in london, or in the Hertfordshire vicinity, that would be great! I'll keep listening out! xx :)

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• "with more to follow"

does that mean Falmouth and Exeter could become official?

Need some more places closer to the Midlands!

Whaaaaa??
    Falmouth and Exeter???
    I used to live real close to both (walking distance to Exeter gigs!!)
    Now I've moved to Riverside California I can't get to see him!!!! Arghhh

And yes I did miss the Riverside guest spot! Recession - No money!

• Tickets just ordered for me and Lynn, just need to find a good pub nearby before the gig to meet members of the GHCPSS or Glenn Hughes Crazy People Scottish Section (with a nod to grace in NY!!!!!)

• Tickets just ordered for me and Lynn, just need to find a good pub nearby before the gig to meet members of the GHCPSS or Glenn Hughes Crazy People Scottish Section (with a nod to grace in NY!!!!!)

How wonderful for you and Lynn .... and not before time, eh? ;)

:rose: :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Glad Glenn will be going out in the UK in September, but the age old question once agian arises:"What about the USA ?" I know it is demographically more difficult to tour her, but considering the sold out crowds every time Glenn plays here I would say it may be time for more shows in the country.
    There are festivals which would be perfect for Glenn here, and in Florida or California alone he could play five or six places easily with minimal travel and sell out every night. Here (Florida) between Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and Miami areas he could fill good size venues at least once in each city. Then LA, SF, SD on the West Coast would rock for at least another three or four nights.
    We really are on seat edges waiting for his return to the States

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Will be in Italy on the 23rd, and Manchester on the 29th to see Andre Rieu (can't wait), but Bilston would be ideal for me anyhow cos I never got there when I should have done! So far my brother's no gig that night so hoping he can drive me down.

Would be great to get to the Glasgow gig just to see the look on Chris' face!! :lol:

Would be lovely to meet up with Paul, Nat and Jerome again too ... :lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Marie

Look forward to meeting more fans of Glenn in Glasgow.

I am sure we can find a good pub to meet at before hand! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• I'm relying on my other half to suss that out as he is from Hamilton and will also be coaxing some of his friends along too so between the party of Scotsmen I'm sure you can come up with a decent meet up venue! I'm so excited - my Glasgow and Bilston tickets have arrived too now!!!!!

Love and hugs xxx :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!