To CHAT or not?

• David and I would like to know if you're still interested in the CHAT feature on the site?

Perhaps you have some suggestions on how we can get people to meet up at the same time, which seems to be the main issue. Would someone like to be the coordinator? Let us know by replying to this post and/or by answering the question...

Would you like to keep the CHAT feature?

• This reply might seem a little 'lukewarm', but here goes! I think I like the chat feature! I mean it always seemed like a good idea, but I never actually made the time to do it. As I am spendind more time at home on my pc these days, I had hoped to get a chance to take part in a Glenn CHAT. Let me turn the ? around. Do you guys want to keep the CHAT feature alive?

• we plan on keeping it around if everyone would like us to. We realize it's frustrating for folks who show up everyday, only to find no one's in at that particular moment in time.

This is why we suggested a schedule (as per the CHAT page)...but even with that, it doesn't seem to have helped much.

Perhaps if we go back to perhaps once a week or even bi-monthly at a specific date & time it will work better?

We'd love some feedback from everyone...it's fun to talk in real-time with fellow GH fans, so we'd like to see it work out for all.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!