• Ordered mine from the Picturedome Holmfirth direct. I'd rather have the hassle of refunds etc than missing out on a ticket by waiting ;)

• Am i dreaming..............a date in Scotland (potentially).........will I wake up and it find it has been a nightmare..............here's hoping.

I shalld efinitely be at Glasgow - see you all there, or maybe we should meet in a pub first. Ive met Weissheim before, so how about it?

yeeehaaaar! :thumbup:

• Am i dreaming..............a date in Scotland (potentially).........will I wake up and it find it has been a nightmare..............here's hoping.

I shalld efinitely be at Glasgow - see you all there, or maybe we should meet in a pub first. Ive met Weissheim before, so how about it?

Hey Chris...have been patiently waiting for you to post in this thread :)
    Hope your dream comes true :thumbup:

Chip

Sounds good to me. I should be able to get in early as it's a Saturday.

cheers
    John

• Ordered my tickets for Glasgow last night. saw him last in Edinburgh midweek. How good is now it Glasgow AND a Saturday night :)

• Err.... Given the timing, are these actually going to be Black Country shows ? (If they become confirmed of course).

• Err.... Given the timing, are these actually going to be Black Country shows ? (If they become confirmed of course).

Bonamassa plays bigger venues than these on his solo tours, so surely Black Country would also (Joe's fans + Glenn's fans + supergroup interest factor = ????)

cheers
    John

• Not necessarily. Did you see the venues "Those Crooked Vultures" played in the UK. e.g. Birmingham Academy ! Even though Foos+Queens+Zep = Much bigger. And Chickenfoot played a club in London. I have a feeling in my water...

• Tickets ordered for me and Lyn for Glasgow................just need to find a descent pub for a drink before the gig to meet...........will it be a rock show/ funk n rock.................tracks from Trapeze, Purple, Hughes/Thrall, solo, Sabbath, Iommi/Hughes perhaps some stuff like I was made to love her (Stevie Salas Electric Pow Wow).......who knows, who cares, papa is visiting Scotland!!!!!!!

• Totally agree Chris - he's coming to Scotland, I've been looking forward to this since the Edinburgh Soul Mover show at liquid rooms. Can't wait - no matter what he plays.

PS Meant to add that (you probably know this), there's no shortage of pubs up there.

• Really pleased for you guys ... Chris, John and Ian. Way overdue - as John says, it's been five years :eek:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• I will definitely be at The Robin and Nottingham.

Cant make Holmfirth/Glasgow as a family commitment that weekend and the non-refundable hotel room is booked and paid for!

Manchester is a possible date.

Its a long way off and plenty could happen before then.

Where's the Liverpool show Keith :huh: :confused:

And one at the Roadmender would be good too ;)

Currently listening to Monster In Paradise by Bullet

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Classic Rock Advert show new dates in Cardiff (3/10) and Southampton (13/10)!!

Great 2 page article on Supadupagrupa.......

Mikey D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!