Live UK dates 2010?

• the Robin2 website says tickets go on sale 2nd April and so does the Rescue Rooms.

The Picturedrome actually has them for sale!

So looks pretty confirmed to me.

Only downer on these dates is that the Saturday shows are Glasgow and Exeter which arent exactly local. Maybe a trip to Nottingham is on the cards the night after the Robin.

Thu 23 Sep Manchester University (Manchester Academy 1,2,3,4 & Club), Manchester
    Fri 24 Sep Holmfirth Picturedrome, Holmfirth
    Sat 25 Sep O2 ABC Glasgow (ABC1 & ABC2) Glasgow
    Mon 27 Sep The Sage Gateshead
    Tue 28 Sep The Robin 2 Wolverhampton
    Wed 29 Sep The Rescue Rooms Nottingham
    Fri 1 Oct Princess Pavilion Falmouth
    Sat 2 Oct Phoenix Arts Centre Exeter

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I know David - still got my Schenker / Hughes Tour Ticket! :(

it would be great if the Gateshead and Glasgow shows were swapped - there's a great Travel Lodge a few minutes drive from The Sage.

If "Black Country" album is due out in September then when will those shows be fitted in?

I'm guessing there's more shows to be announced? London hasn't got one yet.

• I know they're unconfirmed, but the dates are also listed on Ents24.com and the Glasgow date is listed on the venue website, so :) :) :)

I'll be at the Glasgow show. 5 years since the last Scottish date, so really looking forward to this.

cheers
    John

• Hey Wolfy...if I were you, I'd go to the Sept. 24 show. Holmfirth on a Friday night would be a wild one. Especially if you hooked up with Compo, Clegg, and Foggy :lol:

Chip

• Great the Glasgow show is a Saturday, it's local to me!! :)

We came down to brum last summer Wolfy, there's always a warm Glasgow welcome, so pop up and have a bumper weekend.

If these dates are still speculative, a lot of sites have jumped the gun!

• Hey Wolfy...if I were you, I'd go to the Sept. 24 show. Holmfirth on a Friday night would be a wild one. Especially if you hooked up with Compo, Clegg, and Foggy :lol:

I applaud that comment!!!! :claphands :claphands :claphands Hilarious

Well pending confirmation I will be at that one as it's up the road from me. Wolfy you are more than welcome to stay with us in Sheffield then we will also be at the Glasgow one the next night as we are up ther for Martin's sister's birthday anyway. I'll be booking some time off work and making Newcastle on the way back down the road then The Robin and Rescue Rooms too for sure - will see about Falmouth and Exeter but if all goes to plan I'll be at them all!!!

And wait confirmation officially before I make any definite logistics plans!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• If these dates are still speculative, a lot of sites have jumped the gun!

As they always do :axemurderer:

Just winds people up for no reason, even though a lot of times these come to pass, when they don't... folks get burned, when they didn't need to be!

Anyway, will let you know, one way or the other, when official word comes down!

Hey Chip,

I remember Coverdale singing about Nora Batty :singer: - She made him burn with a wave of her hand :eek: :yes:

• How come Glenn doesn't seem to return to some previous venues?
    I've been to gigs in Cambridge and Northampton (Roadmenders) in previous years and they've always been cracking shows. Simple economics? who knows,
    I'll be there again this year come hell or high water :)

• David,

The website for the O2 ABC in Glasgow lists a show by Glenn on 25 September. Tickets go on sale on Friday. Is this official? Is it part of a UK tour? It's about time Glenn made his way back to Glasgow. Can't wait!

Ian

• Everyone... nothing is official, untll you see dates here on the web site...

If ticket agencies jump the gun, that's out of our control... things can change in a split second; so again, until you see things here, everything you read or see, is pure speculation.

Sorry, I don't know how to make it any clearer than that :)

If and when any live dates are confirmed, you'll see them here and as always, I'll post here too, confirming they are "a done deal" :D

• GLENN HUGHES COMING SOON Academy 3 Manchester THU 23/09/2010 19:30 on sale 02/04/2010 at 0900
    GLENN HUGHES COMING SOON The Picturedrome holmfirth FRI 24/09/2010 20:00 on sale 02/04/2010 at 0900
    GLENN HUGHES COMING SOON O2 ABC Glasgow Glasgow SAT 25/09/2010 19:00 on sale 02/04/2010 at 0900
    GLENN HUGHES COMING SOON The Robin Bilston TUE 28/09/2010 20:00 on sale 02/04/2010 at 0900
    GLENN HUGHES COMING SOON Rescue Rooms Nottingham WED 29/09/2010 19:30 on sale 02/04/2010 at 0900

• Still nothing definite to confirm David?

As of right now, that's right, nothing to confirm. If and when this is all confirmed, one way or the other; it'll be here and on the other GH sanctioned sites... from that point forward, you can feel confident in buying tickets, until then, buyer beware :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!