Hi - I'm Libby

• Hi All,

I've just joined and am excited to be able to participate in tomorrow's chat. I've been a member of Joe Bonamassa's Forum for a long time - but this one looks quite different. I'll try to navigate around ...... and hope I don't get lost. See you tomorrow!!

:) Libby :)

• hey libby. welcome to our site. i'm sure that ya'll are seeing some of us pop up at your site too. it's getting to be 1 big happy family. also, since you said this site is set up differently, make sure that you see and use our "search" feature. it will lead you to a lot of good places.
    peace,

• Thank you for the welcome. It might interest you to know that the videos of 'Mistreated' and 'Medusa' with Glenn, Joe and Bogie Bowles that you may have seen on YouTube are mine. I was there that night, and, as I told Glenn during the live chat, he shook me to my very core. I get excited every time I think about that performance. How lucky I feel to have been there to see it, and to have been able to shoot it and share it too.

I had an EXCELLENT time during the chat too!!

:) L

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!