Black Country: "This Band is Viral"

• The other day, Glenn had a lengthy conversation with Tony Conley of the Rock Guitar Daily online blog to talk about Black Country, his new band formed with Joe Bonamassa, Jason Bonham and Derek Sherinian.

http://rockguitardaily.blogspot.com

• I am so friggin stoked to hear this collaboration/band. I've been listening to Joe for a couple of years now, having found him on a The Gear Page (TGP) site. His influences are a lot of the same as mine...Eric Johnson, Billy Gibbons, and all the blues and rock masters. Aside from being a step above in his playing, he also knows tone....like few do.

Man, Glenn, if you read this.... LOL, I'm dying over here, this is going to be a long wait to hear this, I KNOW it's gonna be fantastic :)

• Hey Roger!! How you been?

I'm totally stoked about this too!

I feel like it's what we've all been waiting for. As I've stated on here, I've been really getting into Joe's stuff in a big way and he's phenominal! He absolutely has that tone to die for. Guitarists know what I'm talking about.

I'm blown away by his talent. Singing as well. Just in the same way Glenn's stuff changed everything for me. I simply can't believe that they are both in the same band!

Gotta catch some shows for sure! Hopefully we'll all meet up for some of them.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!