Happy Birthday Captmidnite1962

• I thought that Kenny and Cookie said it as well or better than I could have anyway, so I'm stealing ( I mean 'quoting') them. Actually Bill, I said earlier (facebook) that I would drink a couple in honor of your birthday...BUT, as it turned out, when I had those afore mentioned couple of drinks, I forgot about remembering. so, I did the only thing that I knew to do and still be true to my word- I had a couple more drinks in honor of your birthday :cheers: Now, I think I might have a couple of drinks in honor of remembering to remember you on your birthday. By the way, i'll be 48 this year too. Where were you in '62, huh?
    peace to you Captain. May your ship always be sound and true , and graced w/ many blessings.

bart

• Don't do Jaeger Bombs with your 22 year old nephew... they will hurt you!

Had a fun day with my sister and her family... thanks for the birthday wishes!! :thumbup:

Now... I am waiting to get buried in another snowstorm; somewhere between 16 inches and 2 feet... :eek:

See you all soon!!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Glad you had a good day Bill. ANother year, another State, another new job :D
    Stay out of the snow !!!!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Belated birthday wishes, Bill! :o
    Sounds like you had a great time...
    :D

Now, watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow!

;) Chris

MEDUSA

• VERY belated birthday wishes to you Bill! :( I will be late for my own funeral I'm sure ... :lol:

Seems like you had a great day, no doubt followed by a few of these :cheers: :cheers:

And speaking of snow, this may make you chuckle: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc4ixx_w…-sno_shortfilms

:rose: :lips:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!