Live & Acoustic TV Gazeta - Brazil 2009

• How I would like to witness his acoustic show live... Asked about it from a promoter, or tried to ask, but no reply... Lazy bugger. Promotion for Glenn sucks big time in Finland, more than a pity.

Well, the videos are great anyways, thanks!

• Is Glenn using a Maton guitar?

Thanks very much for those clips :D

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• ... so no-one knows then?? :rolleyes:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks for the videos, David! :thumbup: They are superb!! :)

And, yes indeed, Glenn is playing a guitar that has an interesting shape. I've never seen a thing like that before!!! :confused:

Cheers everybody

• Is Glenn using a Maton guitar?

Shirl, It looks very much like mine which is a bit of a surprise as it's 30ish years old and I've never seen that shape before or since. Mine is a Giannini.

• Thank you for your comment Bill. I'm no expert on the tools of the trade but my friend Ritchie made Glenn a mini Maton (he worked for the company in Melbourne, now lives in the US) and it just 'looked' like a Maton.

Welcome to the forum :rose:

• Hi Shirl, I'm new (can't quite figure out why I haven't joined over the last umpteen years!) so not too sure, yet, if I can post links, photos etc. If you google images for Giannini you'll see what I mean. It's quite exciting as I've never seen anyone else with one and it so looks like it. Thanks for the welcome.

• Looks like you were right Bill. I've now been educated yet again! ;) You're a musician then?

37678.jpg

This photo is of my friend Steve at home with some of his instruments, all of which he plays and some hand-made - just thought you might like to see it.

l_3343910af070d5e61e04ac450af802fe.jpg

Getting back to the original creation of the thread, Mistreated was always my favourite GH song, and moreso live, and I really love this video.

There's some quality people on this forum so hope you get to meet some of them along the way. And as David (moderator) always says, when you're looking for something on here then 'search is your friend.'

• Thanks Shirl, I'd love to see but evidently haven't posted enough yet. Hopefully I'll get a chance for a good look round this weekend and come back to those photos.

• [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrAfD1phCE&feature=youtube_gdata_player']Glenn Hughes - Mistreated ("acustico") - Programa do Ronnie Von - YouTube[/ame]

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!