DVD "Live in Wolverhampton" in stores 2010

• I can see Marie but I reckon Wolfie, Johnny and myself are just out of view to the right . . . shame! It was great to meet lots of new friends there too, those guys from Europe and the States that came over especially, that's the power of Glenn's voice, music and personality.

Hi Ross - wow I feel quite famous now - I'm gonna look see if I can see you! It was so great to meet lot's of new GH friends at the weekend! There should defo be a reunion gig at Bilston!!!!

Great news that there's a USA version coming out!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Some good news for those in the USA...

...I can now confirm, there wiil be an NTSC edition of the DVD, which will be available for sale in early February, both at retail and right here from the web site :cool1:

Will let you know when things are online!

Thanks for helping to make this happen David. As soon as the NTSC version is made available I'll be purchasing it immediately then circling my mailbox!

• I finally got the chance on snowy sunday to sit down and watch the whole of the first night in uninterrupted comfort.

Ross, i didnt spot you but im clearly visible several times during Mistreated :D - my white Trapeze tshirt makes me stand out ;)

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Good news... the NTSC stock has arrived and will be available for sale on Monday, right here from the website!

livedvd_wolves_ntsc.jpg

This new batch is exactly the same content wise, but with slight updates to the packaging and tweaks in the menu system :)

Also, got some more PAL copies, so for those of you who need them, they'll also be available on Monday.

Meantime, you should soon also start seeing them at retail too.

I'll post again sometime Monday, once things are up and ready for purchase!

• David, that's great news!!! I'll order my NTSC copy on Monday since I still haven't gotten around to getting a new region-free player to replace my old broken-down one......I'll also have to give thought to selling my PAL copy now!! :thumbup:

• I'm late :eek: but I just got my order in.
    This will hold me over until Black Country

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• I'm late :eek: but I just got my order in.
    This will hold me over until Black Country

just like that its in the mailbox :bouncer:
    I will be watching tonite after dinner.

• I hate to 'rant' but the USPS has really done a job on BOTH of my purchases of this dvd.....first one (PAL) arrives with a smashed dvd case (had to replace the case) and now the second one (NTSC) arrives loose in the case....giving the disc several scuff marks on the 'playing' surface.....anyone else have the same luck (?).........

• mine delivered without a scratch.
    next best thing to being there! :thumbup:
    has a bootlegged feel to it.
    (in a couple spots), Glenn's vocal seems a little low in the mix but other than that, a nice performance watch from Big Daddy and his compadres and kudos to Kollman!
    :claphands

• I hate to 'rant' but the USPS has really done a job on BOTH of my purchases of this dvd...

Sorry to hear that Chuck, sounds maybe like it's specific to your sorting office, although it is the USPS afterall, so who knows :confused:

has a bootlegged feel to it.

It's not labelled 'Official Bootleg' for nothing :)

• Snowbound....possible 30 plus inches of the white stuff here in the Mid-Atlantic region.....popped the dvd in and went straight to 'An Evening of Trapeze Music'! The hairs on the back of my neck actually STOOD UP during Jury!! Glenn sounds just like I remember when I first saw him on a little bandstand outside in Annapolis, Maryland all those years ago!!! Glenn, you brought a smile to an old man's face as well as a mist to his eyes... :bow:

• As much as I like the Cal Jam dvd, this one's now my favorite music video! The way it's gotten on camera really feels like being there :thumbup: Great performances by all the band :claphands Glenn's so into doin' his thing, it's a joy to see. God bless him. Chuck, I know what you mean. I got chills listening to Jury! Saw Marie having a good time there :) Also caught a few glimpses of Wolfysmith :cool: So happy to have this now.

• Made my night :thumbup: The band are on fire both nights and as for Glenn... just superb :thumbup:

Second night was an outstanding display of musicianship, but I have to say, Night 1, is my favourite by far. Hearing those H/T songs again, did it for me, seems like ages since they've been given an airing, so it was breath of fresh air for me :)

More of the same please - look forward to the next one :cool1:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!