DVD "Live in Wolverhampton" in stores 2010

• nice touch with the tracking number email david :thumbup:

You actually have PayPal/USPS to thank for that! Unfortunately, it's only do-able for packages going to the USA, so for those destined for overseas, currently there is no tracking without further charges being incurred. Hopefully at some point in the future that will change!

• Due to overwhelming demand, the limited supply of the DVD, the web site managed to secure ahead of retail is now:

SOLD OUT

You can order it again when it reaches the retail outlet of your choice in January 2010 :thumbup:

Meantime, for those lucky enough to get their orders in, a good portion have been mailed out already, with the rest going out later this week, so with any luck, you should see it well before Christmas :cool:

• Due to overwhelming demand, the limited supply of the DVD, the web site managed to secure ahead of retail is now:

SOLD OUT

You can order it again when it reaches the retail outlet of your choice in January 2010 :thumbup:

That will teach me to log in more regularly !

:(

• For those outside of the USA, although the same holds true for domestic shipments too, I just wanted to update you regarding mailings - all have been sent out, and if you haven't received your order yet, you can expect it shortly, hopefully before Christmas, but that will really depend on the various postal services involved.

For those in the USA; I've been pushing for an NTSC version of the DVD. Based on pre-sales (sales prior to reaching retail in 2010), it's now looking hopeful, but nothing confirmed just quite yet. Will obviously let you know if and when anything changes on that front.

Even when one or both versions reach retail early next year, there will be a new limited supply available via here at the web site :cool: So you'll have a choice where you get it from :thumbup:

• Dear Santa,
    Can you please make a NTSC version of this DVD for me?

I've been marginally good....

I don't ride a sleigh :P but...

I've been pushing for an NTSC version of the DVD. Based on pre-sales (sales prior to reaching retail in 2010), it's now looking hopeful, but nothing confirmed just quite yet. Will obviously let you know if and when anything changes on that front.

• Paul J - mine not here yet either - so that should reassure you as we live about 5 mins away from each other - without being mean - I'm relieved yours hasn't arrived yet - should be in the same batch!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Paul J - mine not here yet either - so that should reassure you as we live about 5 mins away from each other - without being mean - I'm relieved yours hasn't arrived yet - should be in the same batch!

If I remember right, Marie, your's went out before Paul J's, so you should get it a day or two before him, but with the holidays upon us, they'll probably show up at the same & hopefully not 4 weeks too late!

• I can see Marie but I reckon Wolfie, Johnny and myself are just out of view to the right . . . shame! It was great to meet lots of new friends there too, those guys from Europe and the States that came over especially, that's the power of Glenn's voice, music and personality.

• Some good news for those in the USA...

...I can now confirm, there wiil be an NTSC edition of the DVD, which will be available for sale in early February, both at retail and right here from the web site :cool1:

There will also be a restock here of the PAL edition at that same time, so you can expect to be able to order both editions from here then too! No content differences between the two, simply a different playing format. Same holds true for the audio.

Will let you know when things are online!

• ...I can now confirm, there wiil be an NTSC edition of the DVD, which will be available for sale in early February, both at retail and right here from the web site :cool1:

That is great news David! I will be getting mine for sure.

Thanks for the info!! :clapper:

• Great news for those of us in the US!!! Based on the audio recordings and the video snippets, this is a must-have, especially the Trapeze tribute.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!