Richie Kotzen *Peace Sign*

• The new Richie Kotzen cd (Peace Sign), ranks as the finest of his career and at the top of 2009's Rock release of the year.
    The Groove never lets up from start to finish with the sounds reminicent of Jimi, Prince, Sly, and Big Daddy all present in this guitar lovers Funkfeast. Richie also pays tribute to MJ in fine fashion. (Japan Bonus track)
    Kotzen continues to tour Europe and South America on a regular basis, and with this effort North America can now start calling for live shows.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• That album has been resident in my car cd player for roughly 2 months now and I absolutely love it! Saw him at the Robin in Bilston which was very strange to travel there to a gig and not be going to see Glenn. Wanted to go to Leeds and Manchester shows too but I got lergy - he really cuts it live and his bass player Dan Pearson really impressed me!

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Has this been released in Europe yet? Is he still on Frontiers?

It's on (Richie's own?) Headroom Inc. label and only available independently from the US (try CDBaby.com for example!) and in Japan.

I bought it at Richie's gig here in Vienna and got it signed :cool:

A solid release imo, but I liked his recent The Return of Mother Heads Family Reunion (aka Go Faster in some territories) much more, an ace disc that is!

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Richie Kotzen has some UK tour dates in June as follows:

June 17th - 02 Academy Islington, LONDON
    June 19th - Club Academy, MANCHESTER
    June 20th - The Classic Grand, GLASGOW

Love and hugs xxx :)

• RK has posted

Stay tuned....big news coming on Monday!

on his Facebook page.
    High Voltage, maybe? :cool:

And for anyone interested, here's a Promo Video to coincide with the Peace Sign release:

... and the video clip for Paying Dues:

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• The news could be a US tour.
    lets keep our fingers crossed.

• Richie Kotzen US dates starting in early May in Florida and heading north through Georgia, Nashville, Virginia, Philly, Reading, Pittsburgh, NY, New Haven and Boston. Richie's first solo headlining ever. Check it out.

more to follow.......... :guitarist

• Its gonna be Soulfull, Groovy, and Bluesy.
    (Jaxx) and Pittsburgh (Diesel club) for me :guitarist

• Cannot wait for show in Tampa on May 11th (Skipper's Smokehouse). SHould be a great night :claphands

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Richie in Pittsburgh tonite! :bouncer:

• Richie rocked Pittsburgh hard with an incredible two hour set at the amazing Diesel Club. Showing incredible vocal range as well, and delivering dynamic change of phrasing, Richie delivered the goods, and brought the house down on the closing "All Along the Watchtower." Don't miss this tour while it lasts.

:bow:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!