A recent GH Tweet

• Hi all,

I was intrigued by a recent tweet from Glenn in which remembered the sad passing of Kevin DuBrow and suggested someone should go knock Steven Tyler's door down. Anyone know what he meant by the Tyler reference?

Cheers
    hughesfan

• I was intrigued by a recent tweet from Glenn in which remembered the sad passing of Kevin DuBrow and suggested someone should go knock Steven Tyler's door down. Anyone know what he meant by the Tyler reference?

That would be because Tyler is constantly on/off the wagon and is in danger of being the chief wagoneer!

• Glenn is SO right. Tyler is a human roller coaster, and he relly needs to do one of two things: get straight and perform or give up the performing and wallow in addiction. I certainly hope he takes Glenn's path and does the right thing.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I've never had to fight with addiction but having fought other things I know that there are things in life that you have to make a choice on and that's the point - it is a choice and everybody has that choice no matter what the circumstanmces. They are never easy to make, and to have the courage to break the cycles of life and stop from rejoining the circle somewhere along the way isn't all that easy. Strong support networks are vital. I am really looking forward to reading Glenn's autobiography to read about his addiction, and what he did to get out of that. It's absolutely wonderful to read on a daily basis on Twitter that G is so grateful for having made his choice to break the cycles and to be where he is now. Second chances are all about allowing yourself the opportunity to have them. I can't imagine it is easy to be aware of the demise of others when you have been there and turned your situation around. Sometimes you just want to grab hold of people and shake them. Steve Tyler - whatever he may be doing, he is more than what he seems to have become alately. Let's hope he can see what he is doing to himself and be able to turn that around. He has to want this for himself though, it's pointless trying to help somebody who doesn't want to be helped, or doesn't want to see that they need help. I could go on for hours so I'll stop here as this is going rather deep. But that's my take on the matter anyway!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!