"Jury" from the '72 Dallas Show

• On the cd release the 14 minute live version of "Jury" is omitted. Criminal, if I may be dramatic, as, in my view it was the highlight of the show. I had and have it on cassette but whoever put together the live cd for official release ( and omitted "Jury" ) did do a good job of cleaning up and improving the sound quality. So, that said, my question is probably obvious: Is the cleaned-up version of "Jury" available anywhere? I'd love to get ahold of it if it is.........any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Mike

• I share your sentiments. I was there for that show in 1972 at the Majestic Theater in Dallas.That show was a turning point in my life as a musician. It would be wonderful to hear the entire show again. I have re-played that show a million times over in my head..trying to remember every detail. Glenn, Mel, and Dave were frighteningly powerful
    billy

• Billy -- do you have that live version of "Jury" that I was referring to? I know it's not on the cd but I do have a pretty good version of it, very listenable, just a step down from the cd quality of the show. If you'd like me to send you a copy of it, just e-mail me at mickeyhank@hotmail.com, and I'd be happy to do so. It's the least I can do for a fellow Glenn fan, especially one who was at that show!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!