Bonamassa/Hughes LIVE IN L.A. Nov. 12th

• Glenn Hughes - Live with Joe Bonamassa Los Angeles  Nov.12th

Glenn has been asked by Joe Bonamassa to join him live onstage on Thursday, November 12th to perform a couple of classic songs from Glenn's Trapeze and Deep Purple days.

It all takes place @ House of Blues, Sunset Strip (Hollywood) in Los Angeles, as part of the "King of the Blues" Guitar Center contest finals. Tickets can be had through the Ticketmaster link below:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/ev…rcatid=10001&minorcatid=4

• And Joe is in Orlando tonight David!! Too bad that isn't the show that added GH :(

Guess flying cross-country for a few numbers would be insane !! :D

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hi,

Joe is a great musician one of my favorite guitar players, I do not think it would possible to see it outside of USA but it would be fantastic if Joe plays some songs on the next Glenn's cd.

Cheers.

Pere

• Guess flying cross-country for a few numbers would be insane !! :D

Absolutely not in the slightest bit insane! If I could make it I sure would!!!!! Saving it for Rio though!!!!! :clapper:

The local Joe Bonamassa gig in December to us is sold out sadly - didn't get tickets just in case it looked to be clashing with Rio so we missed out on that - might have to look further afield - it will be worth it!

• Marie, that was for GLENN to fly cross-country for a few tunes. Heck, I've already done the flight thing a few times, and will do it again I am certain

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!