Trapeze.Live.Boat Club 1975 info

• Shirl (and everyone else of course!)

I found this out.

Trapeze - Live At The Boat Club 1975
    Released 01/09/03

TRAPEZE recorded LIVE at the legendary Boat Club in Nottingham for a UK live radio broadcast features 70 minutes of high energy classic rock and riffs including tracks from their four mid-70`s albums: Medusa, You Are The Music..We`re Just The Band, Hot Wire and Trapeze. The CD includes a twelve page booklet with rare photos, biography and liner notes from lead guitarist Mel Galley.

Back Street Love
    You Are The Music
    Black Cloud
    Jury
    Star Breaker
    Way Back To The Bone
    Medusa
    Sunny Side Of The Street
    The Raid

Price: £12.99 / $20.78

Check out cdxpress.co.uk

• Wonderful Sherlock, thank you.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks for the details.

So this would be Mel, Rob Kendrick and Pete Wright sharing the vocal duties, right?

Look forward to hearing how it is before making the purchase.

• I will definitely pick this one up! I thought Mel Galley did a fine job as the lead vocalist after Glenn left to join Deep Purple. The group's sound did change over time,becoming more straight rock and less funk-rock. And the Hold On CD is a favorite of mine...Pete Goalby and Mel Galley complemented each other as singers and harmonized well together.

And the liner notes from Mel will be a bonus as well..bring it on!

Yours in The Funk

Bill Redford

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Thanks for the details.

So this would be Mel, Rob Kendrick and Pete Wright sharing the vocal duties, right?

Look forward to hearing how it is before making the purchase.

Get it, its ace!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!