W.A.S.P. cover 'Burn'...

• Next week Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P. release their new album, "Babylon". It's a concept album by all accounts.

Anyway, included is a cover of Deep Purple MKIII's track, "Burn". It might be of interest to some, included below is a quick sampler...

• Next week Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P. release their new album, "Babylon". It's a concept album by all accounts.

Anyway, included is a cover of Deep Purple MKIII's track, "Burn". It might be of interest to some, included below is a quick sampler...

Great cover!!! Blackie introduces his personality in the song.

• Has anyone heard the W.A.S.P version of Burn yet? I would not normally even give this band the time of day,but its very good...very LA. Suffers a bit from no BIG Hammond sound but a good version all the same. Its on "youtube" if ya wanna listen. Also Blackie Lawless interview at "solidrock.gr" is also very good and extremely thought provoking. I dont know how I ended up there, I think after reading a Gillan interview. Its 10am Sunday morning in Oz.....I should be in church..not listening to this soul destroying mindless metal...wink,wink!
    Love,
    HRP

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!