Glenn's new album title?

• So the latest clues are: For people who love to _________ , and it's going to be an ass shaker! Dance - questionable for the genre, Groove - possibly, Shake - maybe, Love is a good one and I'm swayed by this, it's been really making my insides itch trying to think what it could be! Personally I love to eat cake and one day that will make my ass shake a lot more than it does now - but I don't think Eat Cake will be the new album title! Well it's a verb going by the clue on twitter, so that rules out Soul or Spirit or Free or Now and, well, a lot of the title's we've come up with on here. *Scratches insides with large sized knitting needle*

• :lol: :lol: :lol: Wolfy! :thumbup:

Yet - what we have all missed is that Glenn has already hinted to the title of the new album.

He actually mentions it twice during the first minute of 'Muscle and Blood' on the Wolverhampton Full Band Show Official Bootleg recording:

"DELAY"

:D

Can't wait for the 2010 dates! :thumbup:

Cheers,
    Christian ;)

• Delay?

DELAY?

DELAY?

Deeply
    Emotional
    Lyrics
    About............

YODELING ?????? :eek:

God help me......the other GHCPs are gonna get me :axe:

• My guess is MISSION for the new album title since that is how I assess his comments, drive and ambition ;)

-Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 1988 MIJ STM Strat
    -Fender 2003 American Standard Olympic White Strat
    -Fender 2003 Highway One Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 2015 Deluxe Roadhouse Vintage White Strat
    -Warmoth Purple Black Burst Strat
    -Ibanez 1990 RG560 Grape Ice
    -Ibanez 2006 Prestige BTB1206E NTF 6 String Bass
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco
    -NK Headless Purple Blue Burst

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!