• (Edited, after reading Chip's post below...) It's been way too long since we last spoke, my friend(s), and I'll take the blame for that. I owe you a phone call, big time.

I hope all is well with you two, and that you enjoy a wonderful day full of everything you want, and nothing you don't.

I raise a pint in your general south/easterly direction, and offer a hearty "Cheers to you!" :cheers:

:birthday: :birthday2

Todd

• I could be wrong but I think it's Carolyn's birthday, not Kenny's. Pretty sure Kenny is way older than 48 ;)

Anyway....who ever is having the birthday... :birthday3 Happy Birthday :birthday3
    Here's to many more.... :cheers:

Chip

• Thank you everyone for the wishes.. ( !!!!)
    I think I have to do alittle editing.. it is MY birthday, not Kenny's and you are so right Chip (wink wink) ;)

My birthday wish is for everyone in the world to be conscious and live with intent, joy and selflessness. Therefore, I invite anyone who wishes to share in my birthday celebration, to do something outside of your "box" today...
    Do something kind for a stranger, an animal, yourself, something you would never think of doing because it made you uncomfortable or you thought you could never do it...

Peace and love to all of you GH fans, my family :D

Love,
    Carolyn

• Hey guys, I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. I didn't check the profile before writting this and confusion was tossed into the wind for which one of you just had a birthday. I remember being w/ ya'll (last year?) on Cookies birthday, but I don't remember when we were together (date). I need to start/continue saving up some more of those precious brain cells. It's too bad we couldn't have spent this birthday like we did that one though. Either we didn't do that this year, or I wasn't invited :confused:. I think we need a recount/review of the naughty/nice list, although i'm pretty sure that I've been on both of those at various times.
    peace and love to both of you,
    here's to another great and FUNKy year,
    (I know it's been FUNKy, I hope that it's been great too)
    yours in the FUNK,

• Have or hope you had, should I say, a great day Carolyn.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!