MOVING ON TIME

• Well, it is time for my cross-country move. The trucks arrive on September 8th and off I go, back to sunny Florida. I have taken some lessons from my good friend Chip and done most of the packing early and a bit each day. Of course he was only doing it TWICE !!! Don't know how you did it Chip !! Will be away from here for a while beginning next week and will return in mid-September unless I can get my Blackberry shortcut working properly (ah, technology).

Look forward to being nearby David and Shirean and Kenny and Carolyn once again; but this time do more visiting. Of course I am on the Beach so it won't be so bad if you want to come to St. Pete and say hello.

Once the East Coast drives begin next season I will make it a point to see Bart in Charleston and the Philly guys in, well, Philly. Bet Capt. Midnight gets a few rings too !!!

SPring Training in Clearwater is always available for people who want to see a game at that time of year. Just need some advance notice so you have seats or can hop up to the offices and watch from the balcony.

WIll be back soon as I hit the BEach.
    Uncle Frank

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Should be back here in about three weeks. Hope there is plenty of exciting news to catch up on during my absence.
    Stay Funky

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Good luck with the move Frank.

Moving all our stuff twice in five months is a killer. In fact, I'm still unpacking. We'll be done one of these days :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!