What's Gary Ferguson been doing lately?

• Gary was with Glenn for many years but he doesn't get mentioned here a lot. He's a very solid drummer though and his contribution should not be forgotten. I can't find much info on what he's done since Chad took over.

• Hello to whoever, Gary Ferguson here. I am not dead. I am actually very much alive and living in Hermosa Beach CA. I teach at the Los Angeles Music Academy along with my friends and heroes Joe Porcaro and Ralph Humphrey. I am raising my daughter, I am gigging all the time. I play a lot of country music which really is just rock these days. I played with Mitch Perry the other night and finally met Frankie Banali, about ****ing TIME !!!! I have a studio, I am producing bands and singers, I am tired !!! I still surf a little, went out this morning. I did play on the New Radicals song You Get What You Give, I miss playing with Glenn but he is gay. That is my way of saying he should call me to do some gigs !!! I hope one day while we all can still walk Glenn, Pat and I can play again, OOOh what that could have been !!!! Thanks for caring!! And yes I really can !!!!

Cheers !! GF

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!